• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Kristina Rose experts can help me identify this scene with a male performer called 'Preston' circa 2009-10

I'm looking for a Kristina Rose scene that was about 2009-10 that she done with a white male performer, presumebly in his 20s, that she called Preston during the scene. The scene is set in a house, from what I remember, and her and the guy fuck on a futon and a couch. At the beginning of the scene the camera guy chats with her and he points out that this is her first scene after her taking a break from shooting, and she says that she hasn't had sex in over three months. Due to this long period without sex, she subsequently has multiple orgasms throughout the scene, moaning "oh god Preston" and kissing him a lot (it seemed as if she was falling in love tbh).

But I cannot find this scene.

I have searched the scene pairings on Kristina Rose's IAFD page (https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=kristinarose/gender=f/kristina-rose.htm) but - frustratingly - there is no male performer listed as Preston, even as an alias.

So I am thinking that anyone who is an expert, or has a good knowledge, on Kristina Rose will remember when roughly she took a break from shooting, even a rough idea of the year it might have been, and from there I can comb through all her scenes from that time period.

From memory, I first seen this scene no later than 2010. But I could be wrong. Although judging by how many scenes she done in 2007 and 2008, as listed on the IAFD page, I'm thinking it was after this period.

Please help!