• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kobe Lee

CGV

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Kobe Lee - Windblown Upskirt (candygirlvideo.com)

I've shot Kobe Lee for 7 years now for various DVDs, and usually she keeps a lil' tuft of hair above her gorgeous persian kitty.
However, for this windblown upskirt scene, Kobe had grown a full bush as part of her agreement with a college as an art model.
Some may hate it, but I loved it! I thought it was sexy as hell to see Kobe's pubes peeking out over the top of her tiny sheer red lace thong!
Kobe Lee stood over a high powered fan as the breeze lifted her mini dress for some revealing upskirt views.

This scene is from my new "Sweet Satisfaction Danielle Trixie" DVD. Visit my site: candygirlvideo.com to view a free trailer! Enjoy

CGV

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Is the 3/3 advertisement an actual b/g hardcore scene at CandyGirl Video or just POV toy?

It was going to be a pov toy scene that Kobe & her boyfriend were going to shoot for us. Unfortunately this scene wont be shot now for various reasons. Instead, I'm going to shoot Kobe using a high quality sex machine for the Rock Candy DVD later this summer.

CGV

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Latest Kobe Lee Clip

Here's the latest clip I had the pleasure of shooting. It was a POV style Forced Orgasm clip starring Kobe Lee.
In it, a high powered clit stimulator is used on Kobe Lee forcing her to cum while wearing handcuffs and a spreader bar.

If you like this free preview, you can Download the clip by Visiting CandyGirl Video

Just found some info that she used to pose as "Claudia" for Amateur Allure. I still haven't made up my mind if its her or not.