• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

kissing her while she has cock in her mouth!

well, I dont think I have ever seen this but would love to see it.

I just love the shape of a girls mouth with a cock in it I just want to kisss her, guess it could be really tricky, some may say gay. But hey ho it does it for me!

anyone seen anything like it?

Kissing a woman while she sucking a cock sounds Hot! Yes, I like seeing a woman really turned on, makes me want to kiss her. Of course kissing her while she busy with a cock in her mouth means you will probably end up kissing the cock too, but so what. As far as being gay, I dont think so anyhow., ofcourse many will argue it. I think you can appreciate another mans cock, bring it into sex play with your woman, and still not be gay. I dont feel like kissing men like I do women, yet to see another guys big rod pleasing a womans mouth, sorta makes me to want enjoy it as well.

I will keep an eye out for a clip, I am sure they must be a few in the bisexual or cuckold departments.

yes, you seem to feel exactly the same as me, I just love the shape of her mouth with a cock in it! Your right, you would probably end up kissing the cock too, but hey ho it would be great to do and see.

I still haven't found any clips though, must be some somewhere?

yes, you seem to feel exactly the same as me, I just love the shape of her mouth with a cock in it! Your right, you would probably end up kissing the cock too, but hey ho it would be great to do and see.

Yeah but did you think that You Might end up getting the cock, accidently, in your mouth and then the girl would have to kiss you. ;)

Yeah but did you think that You Might end up getting the cock, accidently, in your mouth and then the girl would have to kiss you. ;)

She kisses me while I "accidently :dunno:" have a cock in my mouth. . . oops, ooh. . . that sounds great though. For a pretty lady to kiss me, encourage me to enjoy another guys cock, a little positive reassurance, and watching me. I like the sound of that, Indeed.

She kisses me while I "accidently :dunno:" have a cock in my mouth. . . oops, ooh. . . that sounds great though. For a pretty lady to kiss me, encourage me to enjoy another guys cock, a little positive reassurance, and watching me. I like the sound of that, Indeed.

I love the thought of role reversal by way of exchanging her mouth for yours by way of a kiss.

By the way, I don't even think I need to see a clip, just reading this thread has made me so hard!

Count me in too, this is seriously hot!

What difference does it really make? If she is giving a dick some head and you want to Kiss her before she has made the cock leak then you're bound to taste that dick in her mouth when you french Kiss her.

Not just that alone, even if you Kiss her after she has made the cock leak and you Kiss her passionately you're still bound to have the guys prick flavor on her reath when you Kiss her..So whether you're gay or not U're bounf to be rather Happy..So go ahead and relish it as long as you enjoy Kissing her!!!