• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kirk Douglas Dies At 103

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Well, same here. I also thought that he was already dead.

I watch a lot of old movies and TV shows on MeTV (best darn channel in the world for non-snowflake type people, IMO). There's hardly a movie or an episode of an old show that comes on that I don't whip out my iPad to see which of the stars or major players is alive or dead. Unfortunately, and increasingly, the discovery is usually not a happy one.

R.I.P., Kirk.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well, same here. I also thought that he was already dead.

I watch a lot of old movies and TV shows on MeTV (best darn channel in the world for non-snowflake type people, IMO). There's hardly a movie or an episode of an old show that comes on that I don't whip out my iPad to see which of the stars or major players is alive or dead. Unfortunately, and increasingly, the discovery is usually not a happy one.

R.I.P., Kirk.

I do that too. In the past 10 years most of all the old timers have died. Most of the stars of the 50's and 60's are gone now.
Olivia de Havilland, an A Lister from the 30's and mainly 40's is still alive. She's 103.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivia_de_Havilland

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Kirk Douglas was a great actor. So multi-talented. :)

Kirk Douglas.jpg

He had a great and long life. And he was able to recover from that tragic stroke. He did speak eloquently after it. He did make the movie Diamonds with Dan Aykroyd and Corbin Allred where he's in physical therapy learning to speak again.

Rest in Peace. :angels:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
He had a life that most people can look at as an example for what can be accomplished, if one puts a real effort into what you want to reach.

And he seems to have taken good care of his health, for reaching this age.

A true legend.