• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kim Kardashian reveals she's going to run for Mayor of Glendale in five years time .

Re: Kim Kardashian reveals she's going to run for Mayor of Glendale in five years tim

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
Re: Kim Kardashian reveals she's going to run for Mayor of Glendale in five years tim

jordan+laughing+gif.gif

In five years time the news cycle will have skipped her, and no one will remember anything about her except the size of her ass.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

Well she could use the cellulite from her ass to fill in the pot holes down Main Street.

Just because they are armenian doesn't mean they're going to vote for her.
Maybe if she did fan signs....

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

With any luck she'll be dead by then.

Not because I'm worried she'll win the election, but because I think that her and other reality TV stars are a bane on society and a contributing factor to the downfall and destruction of mankind.

DR. B

Closed Account

I wanna be her campaign manager so I can rub and squeeze that phat ass of her's

With any luck she'll be dead by then.

Not because I'm worried she'll win the election, but because I think that her and other reality TV stars are a bane on society and a contributing factor to the downfall and destruction of mankind.

Don't you mean "she?" I normally don't go all grammar Nazi, but aren't you an English teacher?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Don't you mean "she?" I normally don't go all grammar Nazi, but aren't you an English teacher?

Yeah, you're right. She is a subject pronoun and her is an object pronoun.

I'll admit, I'm not perfect. That's one of those cases where I don't catch it unless I read it aloud. And I honestly don't proofread what I write here most of the time. On a related note, I'm the worst at using gone and went correctly. I have to think about it before I say it, or I'll probably screw it up. I wasn't even conscious of it until my stupid girlfriend pointed it out. Every single time.

Yeah, you're right. She is a subject pronoun and her is an object pronoun.

I'll admit, I'm not perfect. That's one of those cases where I don't catch it unless I read it aloud. And I honestly don't proofread what I write here most of the time. On a related note, I'm the worst at using gone and went correctly. I have to think about it before I say it, or I'll probably screw it up. I wasn't even conscious of it until my stupid girlfriend pointed it out. Every single time.

Do you also misuse which and that? I'm guilty of doing that.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Do you also misuse which and that? I'm guilty of doing that.

That one is a nightmare. That's why I always keep this handy.

I had a linguistics professor that always harped on this rule so I should have mastered it. But she was smokin' hot, almost to the point of being a distraction.

That one is a nightmare. That's why I always keep this handy.

I had a linguistics professor that always harped on this rule so I should have mastered it. But she was smokin' hot, almost to the point of being a distraction.

It's fairly simple. That introduces essential clauses while which introduces nonessential clauses. And, as you know, essential clauses do not have commas surrounding them while nonessential clauses are surrounded by commas.

However, if this, that, these, or those has already introduced an essential clause, you may use which to introduce the next clause, whether it is essential or nonessential.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

It's fairly simple. That introduces essential clauses while which introduces nonessential clauses. And, as you know, essential clauses do not have commas surrounding them while nonessential clauses are surrounded by commas.

However, if this, that, these, or those has already introduced an essential clause, you may use which to introduce the next clause, whether it is essential or nonessential.

Yeah, I always keep that straight with this easy to remember acronym:

TIECWINCAAYKECDNHCSTWNCASBC HITTTTHAIAECYMUWTITNCWIIEON.