• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

kid tries to jump into the water....

This video has been going around alot recently my friend shown it me the other week. Apparently the last part of the video (the gruesome part) is from another video. Either way its fucking nasty!

Man, this is not the place for this video, you`re fucking sick and there`s no therapy for people like you! I just can`t understand someone who watches shit like this instead of a hot girl having a hot sex. Maybe you should try a girl sometime, you`ll find out what you`re missing.

guys im totally sorry about this, i was schlitzed after a long day/night out with the guys. a buddy sent it to me, and in my stuper i put it up here. i meant no harm, and i sure as hell get no jollies from this. just one of those shock things you know? again, i apologize from the bottom of my soul.

if a mod would please see this and delete, itd be much abliged.

Don't sweat it. I copied the link and posted it on several boards. Lots of interesting discussion about it especially from people with medical backgrounds.

It was a nasty thing to see, but no harm on your part, you just felt like sharing what your buddy sent you. Poor kid, I had a friend who made the mistake of thinking he was invincible and killed himself cliff diving.

Dude, I apologize! If you`re saying that was a mistake, it`s alright! That was shocking and unexpected, that`s why I reacted like that. But everybody deserves a second chance, right? Cheers!

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like I've seen so many fake videos in my time that this one could be one. The camera never moves to see him actually hit the concrete, the camera CUTS between when he hits the water and when there's blood...I mean come on. Yeah the end part and the paramedic team were convincing, but honestly it could have been part of some dude's senior project for film school.