• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kelly Kline Fans

I would love to see Kelly Kline do 1 more video. I would to see Kelly Kline do a 3 some with husband Richard and Chris Cannon. Another 3 some with Jerry and husband Richard. Then a third 3 some with Chris Cannon and Jerry. Would anyone else like to see something like that with Kelly Kline ?

Not really, when I clicked your link it was a total morale crusher, I was hoping for more. Does nothing for me. I was gonna say something pretty harsh for wasting my valuable time clicking the link but since it's just your 8th post you get a reprieve. I doubt I'll be clicking any of your links again. Have a splendid day ;)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Kelly Kline? She really doesn't do much for me. Her tits aren't big enough. I prefer D+

Not really, when I clicked your link it was a total morale crusher, I was hoping for more. Does nothing for me. I was gonna say something pretty harsh for wasting my valuable time clicking the link but since it's just your 8th post you get a reprieve. I doubt I'll be clicking any of your links again. Have a splendid day ;)

Hey! Where's this link? :suspicious: I think it's gone. And just when I get here. I'm late to the party again. So sad. I guess I didn't miss anything worth while. Next.

My reading glasses just shattered.

:rofl2: That made me laugh. :thumbsup:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bobjustbob again.

Kelly Kline Fans. Everyone likes different things. That's why there are so many flavors of ice cream . I love watching Kelly Kline with certain guys. She really gets in to sex with Chris Cannon , and Jerry. When Kelly Kline has sex with Chris Cannon you can tell it is not your average run of the mill sex scene.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Did someone drop a shill... a shilling? I heard a shill.. shilling. Let me just put my glasses on.. .AW CRAP they shattered?!
No thanks, not into cuck stuff.