• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Keeley Hazell vs. Lucy Pinder

Who is the better Brit Busty?

• Keeley Hazell

Votes: 88 33.6%
  • Lucy Pinder

Votes: 117 44.7%
  • Can't decide!

Votes: 43 16.4%
  • someone else

Votes: 14 5.3%

• Total voters
Wow. I think this is the first time I've seen this kind of question posed and then I honestly could not find anything on any of the two women to make me side with one or the other. My Goodness - those two gals are super-babe-a-licious!! The only thing is that maybe Keeley has a slightly less pooched-out tummy, but I can guarantee you that I wouldn't mind having either one of those babes in my bedroom!! No doubt about it!! Hopefully somebody can get both of them to contribute to this board at some point, if they don't already! :yummie:

Keeley, I find her genuinely more appealing than Lucy. At least with her, she bore all up front. Lucy played her cards to close to her chest (pun intended) for far to long, so long that it got boring and lost its charm and so that when time came to fold, what you got wasn't anything new, boobies, woo!

Yep, spot on. She waited and waited before going fully topless and in the end it was a huge disappointment. Keeley's tits are much better anyway, best I've ever seen in fact, IMHO.