• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kayla Marie

Man I am in love with this girl ! I think she is by far the cutest girl ever.

Anyway, I've done searches on here, as well as pretty much every other possible site (like AskJolene and Magic Teapot), so I've got all those galleries and such covered.

I was wondering if anybody had any movies or pictures or ANYTHING of her that's not on Freeones or those sites above. I haven't found anything on Ares (my P2P), either.

Maybe there's another huge fan of hers out there that can help me! Any additional pictures, movies, anything, etc would be GREATLY appreciated!!

:bowdown:

Wow...shes damn cute....would love to see how she looks with cock in her mouth ;)

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
ckjedi66 said:
Wow...shes damn cute....would love to see how she looks with cock in her mouth ;)

Here you go: Man just look at those eyes! ;)

And A&J, yeah I've seen both of those, that last one is one of my favourites.. But this is a great start so far! :thumbsup:

She's so cute, she definitely doesn't get enough credit or publicity.

I'm afraid that you may have a hard time finding clips that I haven't found previously :( There may be a limited number of videos she has done. Nonetheless, if you find a clip or photoset worth posting, then by all means post it.

I appreciate your help, hopefully we can catch a break with some new stuff here! *crosses fingers*

I recently saw her in No Swallowing Allowed 4. She tried hard to swallow a couple loads and almost puked. It was quite funny. She's really cute though and I have seen a few of her scenes.

SolitaryShell said:
I recently saw her in No Swallowing Allowed 4. She tried hard to swallow a couple loads and almost puked. It was quite funny. She's really cute though and I have seen a few of her scenes.

Nice, I'm thinking about buying one of her videos, this one.

Does anyone have any suggestions otherwise?