• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katy Perry tops Maxim Hot 100 list

Shifty

O.G.
Singer Katy "I Kissed a Girl" Perry topped Maxim magazine's Hot 100 list on Monday, toppling "House" star Olivia Wilde on a roster that saw Angelina Jolie fall to No. 38.

Story

she does have some amazing eyes and a nice body but i wouldnt of named her number one

jod0565

Member, you member...
Where does BlueBalls, Andro, STDiva, and LurkFaceKilla fall on that list?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
her eyes and face are cute, but I see no reason whatsoever why she should top Maxium's list, besides people still read Maxium???

Where does BlueBalls, Andro, STDiva, and LurkFaceKilla fall on that list?

Who says I'm not #1? Huh? Huh!?! HUH!!?! :mad:

These contests are pretty redundant anyway because it's all subjective and no one person will agree with the list in its entirety, but they garner readers and discussion between groups of meat heads, which they've quite obviously found, so they've done their jobs properly. On the poll: Katy Perry is very hot, in my opinion Olivia Wilde is hotter but as I say that's just my opinion and my opinions just like the readers of Maxim really don't mean anything.

habo9

Banned
No way , she became instantly ugly to me when I found out she was shagging Russell Brand :confused:

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
She's hot, but number 1. I don't know.

Maxim employee - "Hey guys, come check this out. I put Katy Perry #1 as a joke and they're actually going to print it."

Other Maxim employee - "That's pretty funny. Should we say something?"

Maxim employee - "No, I'm going to leave it. lol."

Olivia Wilde is beautiful, smart and has a great personality.

Kat perry is hot, dumb and annoying.