• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katerina Hovorkova / Kelly Norton

lipsonnips said:

Also asked Katerina if this was new hardcore, but she says it was shot at the same shoot as the other 2 Private sets some years ago. She swears she has not done any other hardcore in the past year or two.

She asked where I find these photosets, and I told her about this thread, so she'll be browsing all your comments from tomorrow. Better watch your comments/language everyone! :thumbsup:

Riaan said:
She asked where I find these photosets, and I told her about this thread, so she'll be browsing all your comments from tomorrow. Better watch your comments/language everyone! :thumbsup:

Why not just get her to join the board as a OCSM ?

poggy1 said:
Why not just get her to join the board as a OCSM ?

She doesn't have internet at home, and can only sneak a peek at work sometimes. :( However, that may change soon, but I don't want to spill the beans to early... :)

Kelly Norton said:
Hi , everybody:)
Hi Rian , so I m here.
Its nice to see how many people are interesting about my pictures:)
Thank you

If it's really you Katka then welcome aboard! I will of course first have to phone you and verify it's really you that posted this. :)

EDIT: Ok, it's really Katka, I just verified on the phone with her.

Last edited:
As a welcome, may I present my favourite outtake from my shoots with Kelly. This image was taken during our first photoshoot a few years ago, when Kelly was still very shy. :thumbsup:

KAT0372.jpg

Kelly I hope you don't mind? :)

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Kelly Norton said:
Hi , everybody:)
Hi Rian , so I m here.
Thank you

Welcome!!! One of my top models.... I almost can't believe it! :bowdown: :bowdown: :glugglug:

pitino

are you talking to me?
[B said:
Kelly Norton[/B]]Hi , everybody:)
Hi Rian , so I m here.
Thank you

Welcome Kelly!!! Nice to have you here!!!:hatsoff: