• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kate middleton, would you or would you not?

Would you do Kate Middleton?

• Oh yes i would do that

Votes: 46 82.1%
  • Neah i would pass

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
C

cindy CD/TV

Oh god yes ... and her sister, too. Besides, Kate is the hottest duchess I've ever seen. :drool2:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Oh god yes ... and her sister, too. Besides, Kate is the hottest duchess I've ever seen. :drool2:

Duchess. Maybe. But not princess.

We both know who my favorite princess is. Right, CINDY? :D ;)

No it's not Letizia from Spain even though she's super tasty. :drool2:

I would definitely hit that!

Excision

Having a sexy party with Tarra White, Proxy Paige
Yeah I would! Her cousin looks really hot in that pic.

She's hot! And so is her husband! We could make it a prince sandwich! Haha!

Please, if he wasn't the prince or whatever the fuck he is, you wouldn't find him attractive. The guy looks like a caricature of what a human being actually looks like. Imagine the stereotypical English male, exaggerate it 1000x and you have that guy.

I wouldn't kick Kate out of bed, but I wouldn't waste any effort trying to get her there. She has a very friendly and acceptable look. That's probably why prince-o was allowed to marry her. We've all turned down girls better looking than her at one point. Plus she wears stupid hats. That knocks her down a peg. 5/10

Pippa on the other hand is straight up unattractive. I would not have sex with her. In fact, if one of my friends was drunk and trying to pick her up, I'd intervene and prevent that from ever happening. He'd thank me the next day over a steak breakfast. 0/10