• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kate middleton topless?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Awww shucks, Kate slips her top off to reveal her bee sting titties and its a political incident that someone took a photo!

These people exist to be media attention seeking whores. A day cannot go by with their face being posted somewhere in a news paper or magazine, splattered across the news or their image being used on some piece of shit memorabilia.

If you wanted a private life Kate, you don't go marrying a member of the fucking royal family. Just another branch on the family tree of useless wankers the world would be better off without.

I saw the pics and they are atrocious, she is pretty in the face in a plain, bland sorta way, but she does not merit all the attention she gets for her looks. (Her sisters arse is another hilarious example of tabloid media speculation, stick anyone in a skin tight dress and they will look great to, but if you actually look, and I mean really look you will see her sister is ugly as they come and take her face out of context you would see she is as common as dog shit)

What makes them different from the Kardashians or any celebrity figure? They do nothing, earn lots and have people fawning all over them, "royalty" and "reality tv trash" are different sides of the same coin.
Much though I hate to agree with a mod, I do so now.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
There be no mod here dear Vodka, I am humble member.
In that case, allow me to attack you with vitriol...

...just kiddin'; I reserve that honour for mods.
Welcome back to the world of mere mortals. But not. Now you're not one of us, you're not one of them, both sides hate you as a member of the other and neither regards you as one of theirs.

Ah fuck the vitriol, when I'm a mod I'll ban you just for shit & giggles. And because Pardeep told me to.

jod0565

Member, you member...
I guess The Star is going to post a pic of her that's doctored to make her look pregnant with the caption - "Twins!"

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I think it's unfair to them that they can't have any privacy at all in their lives without some fucking shit stain lurking behind a tree or in a bush waiting to snap their picture. Leave them the fuck alone! That goes for any celebrity that's a target of the paparazzi. If it's some exhibitionist fuck like Lady Caca or one of the Cardashian kunts who flaunt themselves for attention, fine. Let the paparazzi take pictures to their hearts' content. I don't support or agree with it, but they're doing it for attention. In this case, though, it's a couple who are just looking to have some alone time with each other. Is it really too much to ask to let them have some privacy? They're human beings just like us. I doubt if any of you would want to have the constant hassle of having someone take pictures of you taking a shit or mowing your lawn. :2 cents:
Women should just be unashamedly topless all the time. Then they wouldn't have to worry about paparazzi creeping in the bushes and making money off their tits.