• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kate middleton topless?

Heard on the news yesterday some pictures of her leaked out with her being topless.

Just wondering has anyone seen them and would people like to see it?

Im a kate fan so i would say yeah, hope she has a good rack to match her face

I think it's unfair to them that they can't have any privacy at all in their lives without some fucking shit stain lurking behind a tree or in a bush waiting to snap their picture. Leave them the fuck alone! That goes for any celebrity that's a target of the paparazzi. If it's some exhibitionist fuck like Lady Caca or one of the Cardashian kunts who flaunt themselves for attention, fine. Let the paparazzi take pictures to their hearts' content. I don't support or agree with it, but they're doing it for attention. In this case, though, it's a couple who are just looking to have some alone time with each other. Is it really too much to ask to let them have some privacy? They're human beings just like us. I doubt if any of you would want to have the constant hassle of having someone take pictures of you taking a shit or mowing your lawn. :2 cents:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
What do you think is going to happen if you are outside nude or half nude?

People are going to take pictures. Famous or not.

You only have yourself to blame.

Awww shucks, Kate slips her top off to reveal her bee sting titties and its a political incident that someone took a photo!

These people exist to be media attention seeking whores. A day cannot go by with their face being posted somewhere in a news paper or magazine, splattered across the news or their image being used on some piece of shit memorabilia.

If you wanted a private life Kate, you don't go marrying a member of the fucking royal family. Just another branch on the family tree of useless wankers the world would be better off without.

I saw the pics and they are atrocious, she is pretty in the face in a plain, bland sorta way, but she does not merit all the attention she gets for her looks. (Her sisters arse is another hilarious example of tabloid media speculation, stick anyone in a skin tight dress and they will look great to, but if you actually look, and I mean really look you will see her sister is ugly as they come and take her face out of context you would see she is as common as dog shit)

What makes them different from the Kardashians or any celebrity figure? They do nothing, earn lots and have people fawning all over them, "royalty" and "reality tv trash" are different sides of the same coin.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
What makes them different from the Kardashians or any celebrity figure? They do nothing, earn lots and have people fawning all over them, "royalty" and "reality tv trash" are different sides of the same coin.

Kate is better looking than the Kardashians. ;)

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Awww shucks, Kate slips her top off to reveal her bee sting titties and its a political incident that someone took a photo!

These people exist to be media attention seeking whores. A day cannot go by with their face being posted somewhere in a news paper or magazine, splattered across the news or their image being used on some piece of shit memorabilia.

If you wanted a private life Kate, you don't go marrying a member of the fucking royal family. Just another branch on the family tree of useless wankers the world would be better off without.

I saw the pics and they are atrocious, she is pretty in the face in a plain, bland sorta way, but she does not merit all the attention she gets for her looks. (Her sisters arse is another hilarious example of tabloid media speculation, stick anyone in a skin tight dress and they will look great to, but if you actually look, and I mean really look you will see her sister is ugly as they come and take her face out of context you would see she is as common as dog shit)

:goodpost:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I will still go with Kate.

I would take Kate and Pippa over all the Kardashians.

But to be fair, both groups are famous for being famous. Ideally, we put them in an arena and let them battle to the death.

Side note: I've never agreed with the Worm on anything. Sign of the apocalypse I guess...

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I don't know what all the fuss is about really.Although they should consider themselves
lucky it was a photographer and not a nutter with a rifle taking a shot :rolleyes:

Kate is gorgeous so she is. I'd have her anytime - topless or not.

Holy fucking shit! You're back and as belligerent as ever!

Unremarkable photos of an unremarkable woman with an unremarkable body. Some people would bust their nut to a pile of shit if you put it on tv and had paparazzi snap some pics of it.