• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kat Dennings or Christina Hendricks

Which do you prefer?

• Kat Dennings

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 39 50.0%
  • Dont make me choose!

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I've never heard of Kat Dennings. Though Kat is pretty cute, I'll stick with Christina "The Friendly Ghost" Hendricks. To make it simple, I'm just choosing Hendricks' 38DDD's over Dennings' 36DD's (if the interweb #'s are at all close). BTW, are Dennings' boobs real or fake?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I've never heard of Kat Dennings. Though Kat is pretty cute, I'll stick with Christina "The Friendly Ghost" Hendricks. To make it simple, I'm just choosing Hendricks' 38DDD's over Dennings' 36DD's (if the interweb #'s are at all close). BTW, are Dennings' boobs real or fake?

Christina Hendricks for me. Their Freeones bios say Kat's boobs are 40D, Christina's are 38DD, and both are real.

The way I see it, you could put either girl's head on the other's body, and the result would still be 'near perfection'. Though I have to admit I'm a sucker for redheads, so I'm gonna go with Christina :)

I love redheads, but there's something about Christina that I find off-putting. Kat's super hot though.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Christina Hendricks has a certain elegant look to her, I think. Add the fact that she's a redhead and voluptuous like Marilyn Monroe and I have no choice but to pick her.