• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karlie Montana - Carleen, Carli Montana, Carlie, Hazel, Karlee Montana, Karli Montana, Karlie Montana, Karly Montana, Karlye Montana

Yes, it was and unfortunately not according the rules. :dunno:
Sorry for that, but this pic is showing Karlie sucking dick from one of her live shows, last year.

Holy sh*t! Where did you find it? Where can we see it?

You lucky bastard!:thumbsup:

Yes, it was and unfortunately not according the rules. :dunno:
Sorry for that, but this pic is showing Karlie sucking dick from one of her live shows, last year.
Thanks.

And some were saying this never existed and it was all a scam. No wonder she doesn't post on here anymore. Well, either that or she is stoned 24/7 and can't type coherent sentences. She is a self proclaimed pothead.

If Karlie has taken up stripping again, when does that tour hit my town? :wave:

I don't think they said her doing cam shows was a scam. They might have been referring to her claims that she would be doing boy/girl on her website as an attempt to boost memberships and well, here we are almost a year later and still nothing.

I did talk to her when she was on naked.com. She was solo at the time so i didn't get to see any of the good stuff. She was very engaging and sweet which made her even more attractive to me.

I still very much want to see her go hardcore, but she will always be my favorite either way.

LezFemmez

Banned
This whole thread site right here is so freakingly pathetic...unbelievable...:thefinger

LezFemmez cries every time a les model gives in to the urge to gobble some cock.

Why are you getting mad at us bro? We didn't force Karlie to suck dick...she WANTED to do it. I know that you get off by pretending to be a woman to distract yourself from your pathetic, virginal reality...but shouldn't you be upset with Karlie, not us?

Furthermore, let the girl have some fun. She obviously likes a little cock every now and then. She got tired of the gay for pay thing and wanted to share a little bit of her heterosexual fantasies with us. Be respectful and if you do feel the need to hate, try hating yourself. After all, we all hate you and that's worked for us.

Lastly, thank you Johannis. I have always wanted to see Karlie do some b/g stuff and this is satisfactory. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing a little more, especially a video where I can watch that gorgeous face of her's get covered in cum, but this will do.