• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karlie Montana - Carleen, Carli Montana, Carlie, Hazel, Karlee Montana, Karli Montana, Karlie Montana, Karly Montana, Karlye Montana

I'd definitely hit it

The b/g story continues as an update can be found at her official website.
The information is not complete as only members may have fully access to this update:

2009-11-28 boy/girl
so ive had some meetings with my people.. lol sounds so silly. but really i did have some meetings and decided to go a different route with my b/g content. i have home videos.. they are awesome and real and unedited. just me being playful and sexy... but

This is what she actually wrote on her site (its a blog kinda update... so i dont think its a problem to post)

karliemontana there is no b/g content available yet. i had a few meetings with my web guys and we decided it would be best to complete the entire series before airing them. sorry for the wait but i promise its worth it. they are very intimate Home Videos. no faking... just me being myself.. and enjoying my new COCK ADVENTURES! hehehehe
2009-11-28 09:58:07

complete the series? i don't know what that means, is there like a storyline?

at any rate, it makes sense to build up a bunch of content before you start posting it so you aren't constantly working to make new stuff. when she starts posting it, i will join. glad she made it through her car accident ok!

complete the series? i don't know what that means, is there like a storyline?

at any rate, it makes sense to build up a bunch of content before you start posting it so you aren't constantly working to make new stuff. when she starts posting it, i will join. glad she made it through her car accident ok!

Same here, not going to do the same mistake again and join before there actually is any content.

When I try to visit karliemontana.com it says the site has been reported for installing malicious software and blocked it from me. LOL

^ last time I visited her site, (approx a month ago) I got attacked by a virus. I PM her about it, but she has not responded.

I had the same thing... though firefox already wanted me out. Last time i checked it was gone. But firefox is still giving the warnings.