• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karlie Montana - Carleen, Carli Montana, Carlie, Hazel, Karlee Montana, Karli Montana, Karlie Montana, Karly Montana, Karlye Montana

internet_white_knight.jpg

I was waiting for someone to overreact.

Karlie herself has said that the webcam situation is not ideal. She's having trouble with the people who maintain her site and she's throwing us a bone (snicker). However, I doubt she'd disagree with anyone who says they would rather view content on her site than go to nakedchat where you pay more for less convenience.

Hey, that guy looks like my boyfriend!

You didn't make it this Saturday night, it is now Sunday morning in EUROPE.
Are you gonna make me happy tonite, Karlie ?
100% appreciating your works.

I dont think we were ever really arguing, I just was pointing out that some of the guys were laying it on a little thick. That is, I realize, well within their rights of course. To get back on point I hope that Karlie is stilling going to put on her show this weekend, I have been looking forward to it all week! :D

Karlie fans should be patient. She is trying to head in a new direction that both pleases her fans and makes good business sense.

Let's not forget she asked fans for feedback as to what she should do. I think she is trying to figure something out as far as the webcams go. Some fans were not happy with the quality and the price. Maybe she is looking into another solution. Time will tell.

Karlie is live on the chat just now.

Just a heads up in case anyone wants to see her.

Won't take my card though which you need for the free chat, so I get about 20 seconds and then a stupid banner telling me to register blocks everything out.

Karlie is live on the chat just now.

Just a heads up in case anyone wants to see her.

Won't take my card though which you need for the free chat, so I get about 20 seconds and then a stupid banner telling me to register blocks everything out.

Thanks KUTProductions for your message. I joined her show and had Karlie in private for almost 15 min. She is a really nice girl, no big star allures, but just like a "girl next door". She informed us that next Tuesday/Wednesday same time, her boyfriend will join. I love her.

KARLIE, YOU ARE GREAT, and nice.
100% appreciating.

Thanks KUTProductions for your message. I joined her show and had Karlie in private for almost 15 min. She is a really nice girl, no big star allures, but just like a "girl next door". She informed us that next Tuesday/Wednesday same time, her boyfriend will join. I love her.

KARLIE, YOU ARE GREAT, and nice.
100% appreciating.

Right now Karlie is on again, at Naked.com or NakedChatLive.com (private session already). Just solo, no b/g stuff, once again. I think I am gonna pass this time, Karlie. :sleep:

THANKS ANYWAYS.
I-AM-STERDAM

She said that there will be b/g at 3.30pm

Just on time I see your message, OMENA. Thanxxx.
This means I have to stay awake and alert and logon again about one hour from now.
Wow, I didn't expect this. So no :sleep: but :glugglug: and sleeping on my desk 2morrow.

100% appreciating your works, Karlie.
I-AM-STERDAM

She is smoking hot.

Yeah, I finally witnessed her livechat b/g, really really hot to see Karlie going all the way. Nice performance, I spent my last credits to watch Karlie suck and fuck. Total of 10 minutes, it was enough for me to say: hell yeah Karlie is doing hardcore b/g also.

Who is next this year ? Sandee Westgate, Jana Cova, Hanna Hilton, Sunny Leone and recently Jelena Jensen and former Playboy model Esperanza Gomez made the move earlier.
I am hoping Aria Giovanni, Shay Laren, Cassia Riley, Jamie Lynn, Jaime Hammer and Taylor Vixen follow soon.
Next will be Lia19 (for Vivid.com) for sure.
And what about our European babes like Sandy, Carol Goldnerova, Vannesa Cooper, Bartscha, Valleria, Nikki Case, Roxy Carter, Michelle, Keira Moon, Zuzana Drabinova, Simella, Zoe L. Fox, Miriam and so on.

To come back to the lovely Karlie.
Way2go, Karlie, we're not worthy.

I-AM-STERDAM

Does anyone know if Karlie has any B/G videos up on her site yet? It says on the tour it has "exclusive hardcore videos" but couldn't see them anywhere.

whats amazing is no one has thought to take a screenshot or anything from all of these shows.

Does she do shows in the middle of the day so as few people as possible can see them? I don't get the thinking, are people supposed to log on to "nakedsexchatlive.com" from work and get fired from their jobs while paying $4 to do it? I'll just go ahead and log in and jerk off at my desk in the middle of all of my coworkers, that can only end well!

I don't get it.