• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

just remember her face

Some time ago, i saw this amazing cute blonde chick in a movie i cant seem to find. Neither can i find the cuties name.. so here`s wot i remember;

Her husband wants anal, but she doesnt, so he gets his treat somewhere else. So she finds out where he has gone for sex, it is like a club, and goes there to find out. She explores different types of sex, including anal for the first time, and in the end she has sex in front of her husband wearing a mask.

The chick is blond, has an amazing face and a nice body. Maybe a stupid request, but someone has to know who im talkin about. She has also done softcore movies.

bob1980 said:
Some time ago, i saw this amazing cute blonde chick in a movie i cant seem to find. Neither can i find the cuties name.. so here`s wot i remember;

Her husband wants anal, but she doesnt, so he gets his treat somewhere else. So she finds out where he has gone for sex, it is like a club, and goes there to find out. She explores different types of sex, including anal for the first time, and in the end she has sex in front of her husband wearing a mask.

The chick is blond, has an amazing face and a nice body. Maybe a stupid request, but someone has to know who im talkin about. She has also done softcore movies.

Probably not her but that sounds like a movie Victoria Paris starred in. It was called 2 woman, Ashlyn Gere also was in it. Good luck with this request, I am skeptical you will get anywhere but Victoria Paris was blonde, hot and had really nice tits.