• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Just in time for Halloween! The Juice wins parole, released in October

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
He's already served about five years longer than most for the same offense. And Nevada isn't supposed to be in the business of punishing people for committing crimes 25 years ago in California. Good for him. I just won't be introducing him to my sisters or nieces any time soon.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I was the waiter who found Nicoles mothers eyeglasses at the restaurant that night.
I was going to return them but I had plans with my girlfriend Shannon Doherty after work so I asked Ron
to bring them to her instead.

Ok I'm lying.
I wasn't a waiter at the Mezza Luna, I was a Busboy there, but I got some tips plus 6.00 per hour.
Plus all the pasta I could eat at the end of the night.

He's already served about five years longer than most for the same offense. And Nevada isn't supposed to be in the business of punishing people for committing crimes 25 years ago in California. Good for him. I just won't be introducing him to my sisters or nieces any time soon.

True.

If back in 1994 they would have offered a plea to drop murder one charges with special circumstances in exchange for a 33 year sentence with a chance to be out in 8 Shapiro et al would have probably suggested that he take it.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
True.

If back in 1994 they would have offered a plea to drop murder one charges with special circumstances in exchange for a 33 year sentence with a chance to be out in 8 Shapiro et al would have probably suggested that he take it.

Yeah but Johnny would have said, "If the sentence is too long, suck my schlong" and probably demanded a trial anyway.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I watched the parole thing. His expressions were... I don't know... strange for such a serious, life changing situation? At 70 living in Florida with family would be a good thing but this is OJ. He ain't a stable person. People will be stationed with cameras ready to smell his every fart. SOMETIME soon there will be a fuck up. This is what he deserves for getting away with murder.

OJ is ISIS.

He pretty much decapitated his ex-wife, not to mention what he did to Ron Goldman.

and got away with double murder because the jurors were social justice warriors and future Obama voters. Nevermind the mountain of DNA evidence against him - there couldn't have been a more haphazard, sloppier crime - the lead detective used the "N" word at some point in his life and that settled it.

I think I'm with Dino. We need more abortion clinics.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
OJ is ISIS.

He pretty much decapitated his ex-wife, not to mention what he did to Ron Goldman.

and got away with double murder because the jurors were social justice warriors and future Obama voters. Nevermind the mountain of DNA evidence against him - there couldn't have been a more haphazard, sloppier crime - the lead detective used the "N" word at some point in his life and that settled it.

I think I'm with Dino. We need more abortion clinics.

gumbosoup

Banned
For me it would be easy to lay low but for oj not so much. I quess he will decide if laying low is better in jail with a brief wild side or lay low at home.
The investigation was messed up. Since when do police handle evidence after a scene is declared a crime scene with out gloves. When do you bring back a vial of blood back to the crime scene. He deserved to get off even though he was probably guilty because of the slip shod investigation. Better to let 10 guilty go free than put 1 innocent in prison