• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
If you had to be stuck on an island for a month with 4 people (ANYBODY you like dead or alive) who would it be and assuming that you have all the requirements to actually live pleasurably in that month until your saved by a magical dolphin to take you all home :D

For me:
Rachel Starr(for obv reasons)
Morgan Freeman (he is the man, dont question me)
Lisa Ann
Jesus

Harry Potter
Fred Flintstone
Dorothy Zbornak
Lee Marvin

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Mila Kunis (for obvious reasons)
George Carlin (to make me laugh)
My mom (because she died too soon)
Elvis Presley (to sing love songs so Mila Kunis would get in the mood)

george carlin is hilarios but jesus is awesome and could make anything appear and morgan freeman has the best voice the world has seen so id have him narrate me fuck rachel or lisa and jesus wud be welcome to join in lol

Katy Perry to fuck me and write music with me.
Guy Fieri to feed me and tell me about sweet restaurants.
Kurt Vonnegut to write books and chat with.
My girlfriend to have threesomes with Katy Perry, eat good food with and to share Vonnegut's wisdom with.

Katy Perry to fuck me and write music with me.
Guy Fieri to feed me and tell me about sweet restaurants.
Kurt Vonnegut to write books and chat with.
My girlfriend to have threesomes with Katy Perry, eat good food with and to share Vonnegut's wisdom with.

that is actually the best choice yet. id replace ur gf with rachel starr and then thats my package right there! and throw in morgan freeman and jesus just to put the icing on top. and thats the best experience u can have. maybe even throw in emeril so him and fieri can bounce ideas and make even better food, and my mom as well cuz she makes some GOOOOD food.

Curt Cobain to play with and to make music with
Jimmi Hendrix I need tons of music to live
Derren Brown I love his voice and his magic/mentalism stuff would entertain me
Gordan Ramsay The man can cook

that is actually the best choice yet. id replace ur gf with rachel starr and then thats my package right there! and throw in morgan freeman and jesus just to put the icing on top. and thats the best experience u can have. maybe even throw in emeril so him and fieri can bounce ideas and make even better food, and my mom as well cuz she makes some GOOOOD food.

You'd replace my gf? How sweet of you. And exactly how many people do you have on your island? 7? I thought the limit was 4?

You'd replace my gf? How sweet of you. And exactly how many people do you have on your island? 7? I thought the limit was 4?

well i replace her out of respect for u so its all good and... fair enough. ill stick to my original 4 cuz i bet jesus can cook the best. and morgan freeman is just a g to entertain with his magnificent voice :p

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Hmmm good question you know what, I would test atom bombs on this so called island with the cast of Sorority Sex Kittens 5 on my private aircraft carrier out on the Pacific.