• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

just a quicky from lunch today. winning.

madisonmadness

Official Checked Star Member
lunch with clients from japan today at a nice hotel bar. these guys love their martinis...so do i.

so as we get to the reason why we're there, incremental sales for the next quarter, i notice one guy, the lead buyer can't keep his eyes off my cleavage. he does have good taste. so i made sure that as i was making my pitch that i twisted in my chair to get a document out of my briefcase or to move something behind me so that eventually a couple buttons came open on my blouse. and then i pretended not to notice that they were undone and my braless tits were in near-full view.

as i went on with my sales pitch and my nipples were getting harder and pointier, the lead buyer excused himself and left the table. i continued with the two other executives who were becoming more transfixed on my tits with every second. after about 3 minutes, i received a text from the lead buyer telling me to meet him in a room he had just booked and to bring my order form for the sales. i excused myself and headed upstairs.

i knocked. he opened the door and grabbed my arm leading me to the balcony overlooking the pool. once there he thrust his hands into my blouse and began fondling my tits and moaning. i reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants and he was hard as a rock. as he continued to grab and pull at my tits, i dropped to my knees and released his cock. it slapped me in the face as i dropped his pants and i sucked it in all the way. he let out a moan when the warmth of my mouth engulfed his entire cock. he continued rubbing my breasts and pinching my hard nipples while i sucked him in. i'd often look up at him and our eyes would meet while i had his cock in my mouth; he liked that...a lot.

one of his hands came free from my tits and he had his smartphone out and was taking pictures of me as he was mouthfucking me. finally, in full view of the people at the pool area below, he pulled out of my mouth and jerked his whole load onto my face and into my mouth. (see pic below he texted me later) after licking up all his sperm and cleaning his cock, i handed him the sales papers (while his pants were still down) and he signed right there. biggest sales increase in my company's history. i'll get a nice bonus for this. i already got a nice load as well.

i love my job.

Attachments

• mmouthful.jpg
    mmouthful.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 577