• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

June Freeones Freebies - 1 FREE Month to Chica's Place! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
It's that time again to give away free stuff! This month OCSM Chica has volunteered to heat things up by giving away a free month's pass to her own website, Chica's Place, to the first prize winner!

To the second place winner, you can choose something out of the Freeones prize closet or 500 My Freeones points!

And the third place winner will recieve 200 My Freeones points.

As always, anyone who enters the contest and has a My Freeones account will recieve 25 points just for playing!

Here are this month's rules:

1.) The contest is open to all registered board members from now until Monday, June 23rd at 12pm GMT +1 (6am EST).

2.) This contest will be in the form of a drawing. In order to enter the drawing, please PM me the answers to the picture quiz, posted below. You must have at least 10 questions right to be entered into the drawing!

3.) If you win first place this month, you will not be eligable for first prize next month.

4.) You must have a My Freeones account in order to recieve any points won through this contest. If you do not have a free account yet, please sign up! You won't regret it!

Picture Quiz: Identify the sports being represented in each picture! Good luck!

Attachments

• Complete.jpg
    Complete.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 590

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Now I can see why it's a drawing, this is just to damn easy!

Petra

Well, I hoped to distract you guys with the eye candy...but obviously that tactic is failing. :1orglaugh

And i thought my accounting exam yesterday was hard, but this be's a DOOZY!
jk. Entered and entered.

petra left out my favorite event....the "pole vault" :nanner:

:1orglaugh

By the way, thanks for hosting the prize Chica! :glugglug: :thumbsup:

Oh ya, my manners.
Thanks Chica for such generosity and bein an overall awesome!
ya i know, its late, haha.

dick van cock

Closed Account
This is too hard for me. I better wait for the next quiz when we'll have to name the letters of the alphabet.

{I know at least eight of those...}

Petra

This is too hard for me. I better wait for the next quiz when we'll have to name the letters of the alphabet.

{I know at least eight of those...}

No, the next one will be matching a block to the shape it fits in...

Status
Not open for further replies.