• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Journey (PSN game, not the band)

For PlayStation Plus subscribers today they are able to download a game called Journey and I highly recommend it. It will be released next week to the rest of the common folk. But it's definitely a game that is beautiful along the lines of Ico, or Shadow of the Colossus.

The best way to describe it is it's very much like a dream

It's $15 by the way

So I just finished it, and yes it's very short but I still enjoyed every second of it. It is nothing short of beautiful and might be one of the best online co-op games ever. As you play You Might run into another player online and you can continue on with them if you choose to do so and I must say it's very rewarding to stay with your companion. You can't use a headset to talk to them and you can't even talk to them through some sort of chat function. All you can do is a simple sort-of-whistle at them but you feel like two kids exploring a cave or some area you know might be off limits or dangerous but it's awesome. I got knocked down by a stone-dragon and my partner came running back to make sure I was alright.

Once again, this is a game that shows just how beautiful video games can truly be. This is a piece of art

I've played through this game three times now and have also decided it might have one of the best soundtracks of any video game ever, especially near the end.

I don't care how good it's supposed to be,I can't justify paying 15 bucks for a game that's under hours of gameplay.

I don't care how good it's supposed to be,I can't justify paying 15 bucks for a game that's under hours of gameplay.

I've played through it about 5 times, to me it was totally worth it. I'd rather pay for a game of superb quality than one that draws itself out too long

See,that's my main issue.I can't replay games once I've finished them.

I've played through this game three times now and have also decided it might have one of the best soundtracks of any video game ever

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I remember the Journey video game when I was a kid that ruled!

I got the white outfit. In order to get it you have to pick up all the white symbols (the ones that extend your scarf)

This one:

Bought it last night, I played it with all the lights off at night, and with a surround sound headset. Best way to play it.