• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jobs data looks brighter

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
http://www.chicagotribune.com/busin...6,0,7762406.story?track=rss&fb_source=message

crybabynewt.jpg

By Don Lee Los Angeles Times Staff Writer

10:12 a.m. CDT, September 6, 2012
A pair of fresh reports Thursday suggests that the national jobs statistics for August are likely to turn out brighter than forecast.

Automatic Data Processing, a payroll processing firm that tracks employment, said that by its measure, private-sector employers added 201,000 jobs last month -- the biggest gain in five months. ADP has missed big before, so its data shouldn't be taken as rock solid, but if its estimate is largely confirmed by the Bureau of Labor Statistics on Friday, it would probably give Obama a good post-convention bounce.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Not so fast, wait till Friday.

Jobs data looks brighter has been the headline above the fold on every newspaper, of every Monday's edition, since Obama took office. Yet somehow, unemployment is still in the shit can, and more people are on food stamps than ever before.

Yeah, the jobs data sure has looked bright every Monday for the last four years.... NOT!

Jobs data looks brighter has been the headline above the fold on every newspaper, of every Monday's edition, since Obama took office. Yet somehow, unemployment is still in the shit can, and more people are on food stamps than ever before.

Yeah, the jobs data sure has looked bright every Monday for the last four years.... NOT!

Don't consider jobs data as an indicator of the state of the economy, or of any type of improvement....

Consider instead the number of people on food stamps, welfare, medicaid and now, the new fall back, social security disability...

Not trying to fan flames in any direction...I don't have a horse in this race.....I just get tired of smoke being blown up my ass by both parties.....

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The fact that the economic traitors of the republican party were rooting for poor jobs numbers is the story I was trying to illuminate.

Thanks George you Texas scumbag!!!

^ I guess Sam's reference is Google. If I were a bit less lazy right now, I'd google all those names in the picture, like for example, Solyndra.

One of the reasons that I get kind of lazy at posting in the politics section is that being a conservative I know I have to look for references and evidence for whatever I may write, as opposed to libs that can just call Republicans the ugliest names in the book and aren't questioned.

Damn it, I forgot I needed to find references for the above statement :cussing: Ah, fuck it, I'm too lazy to look for examples. :tongue:

^ I guess Sam's reference is Google. If I were a bit less lazy right now, I'd google all those names in the picture, like for example, Solyndra.

One of the reasons that I get kind of lazy at posting in the politics section is that being a conservative I know I have to look for references and evidence for whatever I may write, as opposed to libs that can just call Republicans the ugliest names in the book and aren't questioned.

Damn it, I forgot I needed to find references for the above statement :cussing: Ah, fuck it, I'm too lazy to look for examples. :tongue:

Well, you don't make a career out of posting stupid things without reference. Sam does. Hence the demand for references. Go through his posting history, he's chronically unable to back anything he says, and, if challenged, he simply falls back on calling people names and posting more cutesy pictures with unrelated words on them.

It's ridiculous.

If you look at some of my threads as well as xfire or mayhem's threads, you will find that we go heavy on charts and graphs. You see we like to back up our statements with numbers as opposed to guys like Sam, meester or Will who just ramble and provide no facts whatsoever