• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jesus, the video game (it's real)

You know me, I'm not exactly a religious person, I have no sympathy for christianity (or any other religion).

But to me, this goes too far...

Now, I'd like to have some christian opinion on this : Do you think this is blatant blasphemy or do you consider this to be the kind of video game you, as a christian, would play ?

And, for those who think this is fake, the game is already referenced on steam : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1198970/I_Am_Jesus_Christ/?snr=1_7_15__13

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The Family thought Charles Manson was Jesus too. But then again, that didn't work out too well. :(

The next reboot of the God of War series should be the Judeo-Christian pantheon.

Anyway, there is certainly potential in this idea. I think a party-based RPG in which you play as Jesus and pick three disciples to accompany you to complete quests throughout Bethlehem could be really cool. One downside might be that Jesus is basically locked in as a mage character based on the stories from the Bible. I can't really see a sword-and-board tank Jesus making a lot of sense but, based on how you level your character, you could make Jesus a healer or damage dealing battlemage. I think Larian Studios or Obsidian should be looking into this.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I need "Age of Mythology" to come up with a version fit for Windows10, and the Jesus AddOn