• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jessica Lynn [2006 - 2014] / J. Linn / Yessica

very cute but all blondes with big chest are starting to look the same

That's like saying all small tittied blondes are looking the same. What's tits got to do with your face, body and performance?

Jenna Jameson is blonde with fake tits, but looks nothing like Briana Banks. Briana Banks looks nothing like Nikki Benz yet they are both blonde and have big tits. If I wanted to see your average girl I'd go walk on the street.

I hope you realize how nonsensical your post was. :D

That's like saying all small tittied blondes are looking the same. What's tits got to do with your face, body and performance?

Jenna Jameson is blonde with fake tits, but looks nothing like Briana Banks. Briana Banks looks nothing like Nikki Benz yet they are both blonde and have big tits. If I wanted to see your average girl I'd go walk on the street.

I hope you realize how nonsensical your post was. :D

Agree!!!

Jessica is such a big boob-goddess and the rest of her body is awesome too.

Wish there would be more girls like her!!!!

i dont wanna turn this thread into an angry thread . my stlye is im more into the punkish goth exotic looking ladys. then big boobs blonde . she is very hot but to me nothing really stands out.

will i come back to this thread and check out more of her hell yeah , but will i list her in my top 20 blondes not a chance