• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Anyone know of where to find pics of her. She was on Nip/Tuck for a few seasons. Fucking hot, but have never found any pics anywhere.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

DuanCulo

Staff member
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0319698/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

Overview (3)​

BornNovember 30, 1971 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Birth NameJessalyn Sarah Gilsig
Height5' 6" (1.68 m)

Mini Bio (1)​

Jessalyn Gilsig has an extensive list of theater credits to her name. A graduate of McGill University in Montreal, Canada, Gilsig received her theatrical training at the American Repertory Theatre's Institute for Advanced Theatre Training at Harvard University. Among the American Repertory Theatre projects in which she appeared are "The Cherry Orchard," "Henry V," "The Oresteia," "Tartuffe" and "The Tempest." She also appeared in the Alliance Theatre production of "The Last Night of Ballyhoo," and in numerous other live productions and television commercials.
- IMDb Mini Biography By: (unknown)

Spouse (1)​

Robert Salomon(1 January 2005 - 2010) ( divorced) ( 1 child)

Trivia (11)​

Attended McGill University, Montreal, Quebec from 1989 to 1993 and graduated with a degree in English.
In late 1999, she was going to replace actress Paula Marshall who was leaving the series Snoops (1999). However, that show was cancelled before Gilsig was set to join the cast and producer David E. Kelley gave her a role on his next show Boston Public (2000) instead.
Provided/painted all the art pieces of Patricia Clarkson's character in "The Station Agent", written and directed by her Boston Public (2000) co-star Tom McCarthy.
Her husband, Robert Salomon was her prom date in high school.
Is Jewish on her father's side and married in a traditional Jewish wedding.
Daughter of Toby Gilsig, an engineer, and wife Clare, a writer and translator.
Speaks fluent (Québécois) French.
Began her acting career at age 12 doing voice-over work.
Her name is a Gaelic variation of "Jocelyn.".
Gave birth to her 1st child at age 34, a daughter named Penelope Salomon on September 26, 2006. Child's father is her now ex-husband, Robert Salomon.
Became an American citizen in 2013.

Personal Quotes (2)​

"It takes someone pretty persistent to stick it out with me." (on relationships)
"Everything. I would relax a little more. I thought everybody knew what was going on except me, and that I was completely missing the boat. Now, I think I was probably on par with everybody else. So, I'd just cut myself some slack and have more fun." (on what she would change about her high school days)

Hopefully Big Shot will get her out of anonymity and ID threads for hot girls.