• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hi,

Does anyone know the surname of Jenny from the jerkygirls website:

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2511

I've seen her on a few different handjob websites and she is always listed as Jenny, but I want to know her second name and try to find out what else she has been in. If anyone could help I'd be really greatful. Thanks.

Definitely need some background on her. I noticed her a while ago as well and she really just has this naughty-girl aura about her that is very hot. Great tits too.

I need to get this back to the top for some exposure. I would also LOVE to find out the full name of Jenny from jerkygirls and see her in some other videos than just jerkygirls.

I agree, I would like more as well. All I know she is in is jerkygirls and work my cock. Anybody have anything else would be appreciated.

bump. Can anyone please tell me her name as well, she is so smoking. Every single girl on that site is hot. I'd also like to know more about Vandal (also goes by the spelling Vandyl, as in her last video, the sperminator). These two girls are friggin gorgeous, I need to know more!

DuanCulo

Staff member
jenny is incredible. very few can get me aroused like she can. good face, excellent flawless tits and a great jerker. loves how she jerks off and blows average cocks. would love to see her in more hardcore stuff but this handjob stuff is so fucking good. watching her perfect tits and her wank off average cocks makes me wanna cum so fucking hard and badly

please let's find that last name

bump. Can anyone please tell me her name as well, she is so smoking. Every single girl on that site is hot. I'd also like to know more about Vandal (also goes by the spelling Vandyl, as in her last video, the sperminator). These two girls are friggin gorgeous, I need to know more!

Vandyl vixen