• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Hat Man

Closed Account
For all you guys that still think she's going to strip down and show you her boobs, here's your bad news confirmation, lol.

"I think that it’s sexier not to show everything. I feel that people’s imaginations can do way more." That's Jennifer Love Hewitt, talking about her provocative new Lifetime drama, "The Client List."

The show does air on basic cable, after all, so Hewitt won't have to show everything -- and she says she wouldn't have taken the role if she had to. "I wouldn’t have done nudity, no. That’s not something that I feel particularly comfortable with."

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/jennifer-l...st--all-for-lifetime-s--the-client-list-.html

I missed the first episode. They digitally made her boobs smaller?? :dunno:

A new version of an ad for Hewitt's racy Lifetime series The Client List shows the actress with a noticeably less ample cleavage.

"Somebody sent me a copy of the photograph, and I was like, 'Ummm, what happened?'" she said. "I'm not quite sure what's going on. But apparently somebody wanted me to have a boob reduction. ... The thing that"s even crazier is that usually when they do that stuff, I had to see the photograph before they went out anywhere, and I never saw a new version of it."

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/jennifer-love-hewitt-gets-digital-breast-reduction-client-200900457.html

Hat Man :hatsoff:

I think we got our confirmation that she wouldn't be getting naked as soon as we learned the show is on Lifetime.

And they didn't make her boobs smaller for the show, it's just one of the pictures used in the ads for the show. I would argue that they didn't really make her boobs smaller, they just raised the level of the top she's wearing so there's less cleavage.

:cool:

I only watched the first five mins of the show. OMFG!
She is still ridiculously beautiful and sexy.

Did anyone else see her ass in those jeans during the opening scene? She has got everything going on. Wow.
Can't wait to finish the episode. I prolly won't be able to walk outside for a while due to the party in my pants because of JLH but it will be worth it.