• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennifer Love Hewitt

I liked her Music Video Barenaked, She's Damn Hot :)

Dont know why i didnt post earlier.. But i meet her when she was in Sydney and photos dont do her justice!!!!! She is more beautiful in person than you can imagine! Anyone whos met her im sure would agree!:bowdown:

You got one of her in the wedding dress out of the film Heartbreakers?

J

Jakeness

Ever seen the movie Heartbreakers with JLH in it? She looks HOT in that movie, plus in the deleted scenes, there's a nice scene of her running on a treadmill. No nude, but still a beautiful sight to see.

That movie was just great, well at least the scenes Jennifer appeared in. I was looking for vidcaps all over the net. Do you have a link for those deleted scenes by any chance? I'd love to see them.

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
oh man, i think she's one of the best all around good looking actresses; face, titties, ass, everything-definately one of the best asses in hollywood.

J

Jakeness

Vegas Yankee said:
That movie was just great, well at least the scenes Jennifer appeared in. I was looking for vidcaps all over the net. Do you have a link for those deleted scenes by any chance? I'd love to see them.

Thought I'd tease you, hah.

Heartbreakers-trailer_15.jpg

Click on the top link on this page, it's just the actors talking and like one JLH scene, but oh man is the cleavage and butt shot worth watching for.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?id=1804487874&d=hv&cf=trailer

This site is nothing special, the Suburbans video clip is pretty nice though.

http://www.celebrity-fansites.com/stars/jennifer_love_hewitt/multimedia.html

Other than that I couldn't find anything, sorry bro. If I come across any I'll let you know. :hatsoff:

Thanks, buddy, that was awesome. Im having a hard time not drooling all over my keyboard seeing her in those tight outfits. That Levi's commercial is great, also.

easily one of my favorites.

she really needs to do playboy. jlh if your out there, pleeeeeeeease!!!