• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner lesbian scene in Elektra?

I think it's too good to be truth, though I've seen pictures of an almost kiss between her and a co-actress in the movie.

http://www.queerday.com/archives/005726.html

Jennifer Garner: Lesbian scenes were some of my best kissing work

Jennifer Garner loved shooting the lesbian love scenes in her new movie "Elektra," despite being nervous about it. Garner shot her first ever same-sex scenes with Natassia Malthe in the new film and despite being nervous about kissing another girl, Garner insists she loved the experience. Garner said, "I have to say it's the first time I've ever kissed a girl. I didn't object to it. I didn't really think about it much, either way. When the time came, it was just a kiss. It's the only person on screen I've kissed where I'm making sure their lipstick is straight. It was actually one of the best kissing scenes I've done."

Please share any other information you may have!

Re: Jennifer Garner lesbian scene in Elektra?

Slackercrumbs said:
GO SEE MY MOVIE!!!

that's basically what she's saying...

...and that's EXCACTLY what I intend to do.

Memorex said:
you want to see a good lesbian seen, go see Mullholland Dr.

that will knock your socks off

It's not just that, the whole film will knock them off- it's superb! Also the masturbation scene is pretty hot!

MASAMUNE

Banned

well im glad that jennifer garner gets her own elektra movie.

hopefully the outfirt will be skimpier than in the daredevil movie.

does anybody know what villain is in the movie?

i hope "Stick" is in the movie, he's cool. dont know who Stick is? He is Elektra's sensei, and he is a master at the staff. he always carrie a staff as his walking stick

he could whoop daredevil and elektra at the same time.

Brino said:
Have you seen her outfits on Alias? Now that's something to drool over. :eek: :rolleyes:
Indeed. That show definitely has her in some 'accentuating' outfits.

As for the Elektra movie, it looks badass. I'd let skewer me with those sais if it meant getting close to that body. I'd die a happier man. :D