• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jeanine Pirro: You Fuck Her Or No?

I don't fuck people I despise...

Exactly why do you despise her? That's an awfully strong word.

I find her mildly annoying but not because of her viewpoint.

She works for fox news, therefore is reprehensible. Must assimilate into the collective.

That dirty old broad is sitting on a pedestal almost inviting viewers to check her flounder. She has so much spray tan dripping off her it looks like she swam in The Mediterranean through an oil spill.

Jeanine+Pirro+Hot+Sexy+Fox.jpg

That's because Fox News want her to look latina, not caucasian.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
She didn't come into the public eye till her husband came into the NY media as a crook. She was a judge looking for a political career and he fucked that up. Clearly she had work done on herself before that and that's over 15 years ago. She's been an AARP member for quite some time but comes back from her "vacations" looking younger every time. I'll bet they've pulled enough skin off of her to build another Jeanine Pirro. I'd accept all of that but she's a lawyer. Nothing scuzzier on the face of the Earth then a lawyer. I wouldn't fuck her with Shemp's dick.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I don't know who Jeanine Pirro is. But I think not.

The only TV judge that I have a thing for is Marilyn Milian from the new People's Court.

eYDjKGT.jpg

She's hiding a damn nice package under that robe, if I do say so myself. Plus, she's been known to show her goodies at the beach. :)
judge-marily-milian-topless-01-435x580.jpg

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Alright fellas, here's the old lady looking good again tonight. The only thing, well, one of the things about her is that after she's intensely making a point she freezes catatonically slamming the brakes on her face at the end of the last sentence. This also makes her eyes cross and it takes her awhile to thaw out and snap back. I wonder if during insertion if this would be an issue. I don't want her to make my penis afraid. She's already way too old to do the sex.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'd say she's on her period but it would be ridiculous to suggest that because of her advanced age. Righteous raging fake Italian grandma yelling until Obama's wiener inverts. Looks pretty hot in the yellow again too. Same as last week. I know but she doesn't

hqdefault.jpg

wwe-superstar-jim-ross-12_crop_north.jpg

"Good God Almighty! She's madder'n a hornet's nest tonight!"

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Absolutely yes! Jeanine is super sexy and I bet she's a freak in bed! :lovecoupl

This is the only pic I could find but Jeanine was wearing this black leather dress and looking hot yesterday. What caught my attention were those black wristband thingys that I was picturing tying her down with, feeding her my cock, fucking her silly, then emptying my balls in her mouth. I would love to know first hand what a dirty old lady she is.

CbJJagJW0AEsOwy.jpg