• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jeanine Pirro: You Fuck Her Or No?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
As long as she doesn't yell at me with the old lady wheezing voice getting so angry her eyes cross. Very fit for a senior citizen with minimal sagging of the vagina.

No poll. Explain yourself in front of everyone.

judge-jeanine-pirro-and-valentino-pre-spring-2012-rock-stud-peep-toe-pump-gallery.jpg

I wonder if Geraldo has gotten to her yet.

She might be a bit long in the tooth to still consider herself a Cougar which means if you bed her down you are a Hyena scavenging after something that's 3/4 dead. Consider that before making your final decision.

Based purely off of physical looks of course I'd fuck her. But I don't know if I would ever date her.

I wouldn't fuck her, but I'd let her suck my dick.

I'll screw her into the box springs and make a fool out of her using my wiener to drive her all over the mattress. My cum is going into her panting, open mouth.

As long as she doesn't yell at me with the old lady wheezing voice getting so angry her eyes cross. Very fit for a senior citizen with minimal sagging of the vagina.

judge-jeanine-pirro-and-valentino-pre-spring-2012-rock-stud-peep-toe-pump-gallery.jpg

The question is: Would I fuck her NOT Would I marry her

Would I fuck her? FUCK YEAH!

We have all done worse - far worse. Very nice legs and if she is a willing participant - in that she will play along and give me a BJ and actively fuck me back - HELL YEAH!

How awesome would it be to just plant a massive facial on her and mess up this nice face.

That dirty old broad is sitting on a pedestal almost inviting viewers to check her flounder. She has so much spray tan dripping off her it looks like she swam in The Mediterranean through an oil spill.

Jeanine+Pirro+Hot+Sexy+Fox.jpg

Well she can jerk me of letting me cum on her tits or in her mouth or something.. definitely would not date her.