• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Jaws" Passes Away at 74.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I met him last year at the Sands convention center in Bethlehem. He looked pretty frail. Sweet guy, though.

So long, Jaws. We hardly knew ye.

Deepcover

Closed Account
RIP

I remember seeing him in Moonraker with that nerdy chick and they both perished together in the spaceship...

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
The scene with Bond and Jaws fighting while falling from the plane was one of the best. Seeing Jaws flap his arms like wings was funny. A bit of the cheese of the Moore-Bond era, but memorable.

Very sorry to hear his passing. If it wasn't for Netflix, I wouldn't have seen any of the Bond movies, but now I've seen just about all of them and he was one of my favorite characters. RIP.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
From The Longest Yard (1974) -- "I think I broke his f**cking neck!" -- :)

Rest in Peace Richard Kiel. :angels:

Jaws was one of the best villains.

RIP Kiel.

I agree MustBeGood. "Jaws" is a memorable villian. The height of the man, you would think he could touch the clouds ( like the actor who plays Chewbacca in Star Wars, who is another very tall individual)
Richard Kiel a great man ,
"Jaws" in "The Spy Wo Loved Me" (1977) and "Moonraker" (1979) Memorable character Rest In Peace

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Richard Kiel often played the villain in film but seemed so much the opposite in reality. RIP Big Fella

Still smiling too

800px-Richard_Kiel_2014_%28cropped%29.jpg

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I remember the first time I saw Moonraker and he bit through the cable car's cable. And then he bit that shark! I mean how awesome was that.

RIP big fella'.