• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Japanese idols in America

Which if any Japanese AV idols have acrossed the Pacific and done films in the US with caucasian guys?
Japanese women in US films are usually actually Japanese American and have somewhat different looks than Japanese born women.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
japanese woman's have all the same face...
the only who interessing me is Hitomi Tanaka, hope we gonna have her one day uncensored with normal cocks, not the small asian size lol

Mayhem

Banned
Don't hold me to this but I don't think any AV idol would be allowed out of Japan. Countries like Japan and Korea have pretty strict rules about that sort of thing...unfortunately.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
yep, i know that sounds a bit racist, but it's a fact

I have a harder time telling the generic, dime-a-dozen, 20-something, American bleach blondes with fake boobs apart than I do Asian/Japanese women. Maria Ozawa doesn't look anything like Asa Akira or Christina Aguchi - and they don't look anything like each other. So no, it's not a "fact".

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
I have a harder time telling the generic, dime-a-dozen, 20-something, American bleach blondes with fake boobs apart than I do Asian/Japanese women. Maria Ozawa doesn't look anything like Asa Akira or Christina Aguchi - and they don't look anything like each other. So no, it's not a "fact".

yep some asian have different face, but generally they have the same face.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
yep some asian have different face, but generally they have the same face.

Is that right? Seems like it would be hard for them to tell each other apart.