• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
"Suspected" is the operative word here. I'd imagine that the cameramen would have zeroed in on Ashley if she truly had engaged in the principle act that so many of her fans have longed to see her in.

Indeed....its always been a contreversal clip....the odd angle..the forplay just prior to the "action"..and how she quickly ended it when it "seemed" she was caught in the act...or at least finished having her fun lol...

oh and that date for the Durksexorgy.com site is correct...

Hey all!!

Im new to the board, and I think I found something noteworthy:

http://tgp-planet.com/sex/maxx/drunk/2008/drunkp10/wsex.html

scroll to the bottom...

is that her?

Yeah thats not her...she hasnt been back to DSO since 2006 anyway...good likeness to her though..Ive seen this other Redhead in a few of the more recent DSO and MSP Euromaxx stuff in the last year or so...shes often mistaken for Ashely sometimes...wonder what her name is.?

Well, here is my first post ever here. I've just registered with this site yet, I've been watching it for over a year. (none better). Ashley is at the top of my list of beautiful women and yes, I've also been searching for the elusive g/b action from her. I'd love to be pm'ed a link to the controvercial "over the couch" scene.
My repertoire of her is quite lengthy and it includes a set of her dp'ing herself with two dildoes. It is a large set.
I can't stop searching for more of her although sometimes I feel it's futile. After all, we're all here for a reason.......she is SO FUCKING SEXY!!!

Hey Ashley Fans,
I've also been searching the web for a long time and twice I've stumbled across photos of her playing pool in the nude with 2 guys and another girl.
It looks like it could have been a large, staged set of photos and from the hairstyle etc. I'd guess it is 2-3 years old, when the b/g stuff was surfacing.
I've seen about 4 photos, one with her splaying her legs to be the corner pocket on the pool table, and had the feeling there was potential for a little, (soft core), b/g action.
Has anybody ever seen this photo set? If they have a link would be appreciated.
Blackfriars

there is a great set of ashley photos on cumonjugs site, where ashely is modelling various corsets with lots of other models. does anyone have a link to it, or know the names of any of the other models in the photoset?

Hey Ashley Fans,
I've also been searching the web for a long time and twice I've stumbled across photos of her playing pool in the nude with 2 guys and another girl.
It looks like it could have been a large, staged set of photos and from the hairstyle etc. I'd guess it is 2-3 years old, when the b/g stuff was surfacing.
I've seen about 4 photos, one with her splaying her legs to be the corner pocket on the pool table, and had the feeling there was potential for a little, (soft core), b/g action.
Has anybody ever seen this photo set? If they have a link would be appreciated.
Blackfriars

Ive seen that seen it was taken a few years back..no real B/G interaction...at least not any major sex realated stuff..its more nude voyuer stuff if anything...it also came on a vid...

I saw a few pics from that scene but, unfortunately, not the whole set. If anyone knows a link to it, please help us out.