• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

James Gunn fired from Guardian of the Galaxy 3

Some in Hollywood are supporting James Gunn in the wake of Disney cutting ties with the director.

Gunn was fired from "Guardians of the Galaxy 3" last week after tweets resurfaced from several years ago in which he made jokes about pedophilia and molestation.

On Sunday, actress Selma Blair urged Disney to "RE-HIRE JAMES GUNN" and encouraged her followers to sign a Change.org petition in support of him.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/23/entertainment/james-gunn-celebs-support/index.html

UnderBro

Bronze Member
I don't think he should have gotten fired. There's another assholes out there still employed for actually doing disgusting things. 45 and his goons in the White House after perfect examples of this. Check out this video.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
That "Pedo Smear" is a central go-to for european alt-rights, too.

And, as shown in the TYT piece, most often, those on the far right being the loudest, no surprise, are those with the darkest personal record of rape and pedophilia.

That "Pedo Smear" is a central go-to for european alt-rights, too.

And, as shown in the TYT piece, most often, those on the far right being the loudest, no surprise, are those with the darkest personal record of rape and pedophilia.
Yeah and the alt-right held a gun to his head and made him and Michael Ian Black make baby rape jokes!
From now on, instead of reading your posts, I’ll just gouge my fucking eyeballs out with a hot soldering iron. It will have the same torturous effect!