• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Okay. i'm taking Harley's advice and am finally making a really real official thread.
So, let the circle jerk begin!

tumblr_mn3y2feX6S1rb5r2lo1_500.jpg

JaanaRuutu

Re: Jaana Ruutu

There will be no shooting rampages in my thread.

I have recently added a bunch of pbscure fetish clips to my Freeones store. Has anyone checked them out?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

I checked them out, but I'm still waiting for the clip involving the Stretch Armstrong, a soccer ball, a watermelon, a hammer, and a road map of Europe.

Okay. i'm taking Harley's advice and am finally making a really real official thread.
So, let the circle jerk begin!

tumblr_mn3y2feX6S1rb5r2lo1_500.jpg

hot damn
or I could switch the words like this..
damn hot

either or is appropriate

Mayhem

Banned

The proper thread title should have been "Ask Jaana Ruutu Anything". And you've been here long enough to know this. :nono: Now come here and give me a spanking. :spanking:

JaanaRuutu

And in the completely wrong forum.
Hi.
Literally every thread I post, you come in and make a shitty comment. Eveyr other OCSm has their main thread in FO talk. Every FO member that's supported me thus far posts here..so I put my thread here. i don't appreciate your attitude and I've never reported your posts before but you literally have NOTHING nice to say to me, ever, and I don't appreciate it. you're not "better" than me, so stop.

Aaaaanywhoozle..

tumblr_mn414jVTus1rb5r2lo1_500.jpg

I'm thinking of having another contest. What do you guys think?

well it was about time jaana. yea, u look cute on that shirt with the cat there

I post shitty comments in most threads, ask GSB, he can back me up on that. Who said anything about being "better" than you?

Report my posts, I haven't broken any rules. You're a member of this board, (OCSM or not) and I'll speak to you like I would any other member. Being an OCSM doesn't mean that I have to cover every post in rose petals and every visit to your threads should be just to kiss your arse.

You are equally hostile to me in your replies, so lets agree to an attitude change on both our parts. I'll be civil to you and you be civil to me.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

You're so little, I love it! Like a jockey. Let me be your racehorse and ride me like you wanna win the grand prix. :lame:

Seriously I would so love to look up to you while you ride me silly. :nannerf2: (We don't have a cowgirl position smiley...)

Remember, I have a beard and am a bit chubby. ;)