• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I've Never Seen An Entire Episode Of Star Trek At Least Conscious Enough To Follow The Deal

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Should I get all the Star Treks on Blu-ray then? I'm more of a Horror guy than Sci-Fi but I know so many people that love the show. I've always wanted to see what they saw in the show but haven't yet.

Just a little over $80 for the whole series on Blu-ray.
http://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-Com...UTF8&qid=1408814741&sr=1-3&keywords=Star+Trek

81VDbmn2hfL._SL1500_.jpg

star trek was my 2nd all time favorite show....everything else was my 1st ( bobby the brain hennan)

I never could get into Star Trek. For one, I couldn't get over the commanding officer of a ship beaming down to a planet to engage in hand-to-hand combat with hostile aliens. That's what Marines are for. And nothing strikes fear in an enemy like hearing "Set phasers for stun." Kinetic energy would still rule the day. And then there was Spock's infernal logic. Ok, we get it.

Different strokes.

dino...i almost seen a complete episode...one time. trust me on this one....just buy the family affair box.. little house on the prairie or maybe even my three sons. :rofl2:

....just buy the family affair box..

I wanted Mr French to get murdered almost as much as the helper fella on Hart To Hart. I swear they'd tease him dying in the preview of every next episode. Maybe I buy the full run of Diff'rent Strokes for the unintentional comedy left all over the bonus features.

987f93f11cb683831b752ecfd9421f48.jpg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Just catch this stuff on Nick-At-Night or whatever channel might be running it. If you like them then just keep watching, if you don't then stop. Either way you won't have a bunch of DVDs hanging around cluttering up the place. Personally I like the originals because they were so hokey.

I told this story before but Shatner came into a place I worked. A country bar and the shameless Jew from Montreal actually dressed in a cowboy get-up. I'm not sure if he was Shatner or Captain Kirk that night but he had his back against the bar checking out ladies blocking their path with his big belly-welly.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
If you are going to get a box set, I would go Next Generation.

The only other Star Trek I can watch. Dump Yar for more Troi (nice cans), Wil Wheaton, and Riker (beard or no beard).

No, this does not make me a nerd.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
The only other Star Trek I can watch. Dump Yar for more Troi (nice cans), Wil Wheaton, and Riker (beard or no beard).

No, this does not make me hard.

I would hope not Bob.

The series is probably best enjoyed if you have knowledge of the political issues of the 60s, since most stories were allegory to Cold War, Vietnam War, and the Civil Rights struggle.