• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's Valentine's Day, Sweaty Perverts!

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Hope you all either have or find a nice lady that will kiss you on the wiener then sit on it until it's all tired and wet and the white stuff comes out. Also hope it don't cost you a lot. Catch you at Outback Steakhouse! I got a gift card!

Am finishing up a plate of Barilla pasta with Classico 4-Cheese sauce and some Cabernet Savignon from Cali. Will top it off with some Hood's Red Sox-themed Green Monster Mint chocolate ice cream for dessert.

I was just thinking I need to hit Outback.. I have room for nine bottles of wine in my wine fridge, and there is an Outback one exit away from where I go wine shopping.. Might do the petite filet with lobster tail.

Last edited:

Am finishing up a plate of Barilla pasta with Classico 4-Cheese sauce and some Cabernet Savignon from Cali. Will top it off with some Hood's Red Sox-themed Green Monster Mint chocolate ice cream for dessert.

I was just thinking I need to hit Outback.. I have room for nine bottles of wine in my wine fridge, and there is an Outback one exit away from where I go wine shopping.. Might do the petite filet with lobster tail.

Maybe go pick up a waitress from Outback in addition to your bottle of wine. Turn her anus into a Bloomin' Onion!

outback-bloomin-onion-copycat-recipe-02.jpg

OK. Story time...

I admit to having a bad habit of shitting where I ate in the past. I was also lazy and looked for the path of least resistance to the sex. Distance also. This gal that we hired seemed good enough for a poke so I started sniffing around her. She lured me in and I was excited enough I forgot it was Valentine's Day. So I'm taking out a recent hire at my job for Valentine's Day on a first date when I didn't want any kind of date at all, just an hour or so. Anyway, I got suckered and admitted it to myself.

We went to a nice Italian Restaurant and ordered some decent chow plus some wine. After I pay the check we leave and I open the car door for her so I can drive her to her home to do the sex. We do the sex and 30 minutes later she's in the bathroom throwing up. Could have been from the Alfredo Sauce unless it was something I served her.

The next day at work was weird. She was taken off the schedule the next pay period.