• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It’s Romney 48% and Obama 46%.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows both President Obama and Mitt Romney attracting support from 46% of voters nationwide. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

When “leaners” are included, it’s Romney 48% and Obama 46%. Leaners are those who are initially uncommitted to the two leading candidates but lean towards one of them when asked a follow-up question. Beginning October 1, Rasmussen Reports will be basing its daily updates solely upon the results including leaners.

Article

:clap:

No, it isn't. Look at http://realclearpolitics.com That is a non-partisan site that blasts both sides regularly, and reports numbers as the numbers come in. No skewing the numbers. Here's how the polls look. Please, point to a credible poll that shows Romney in the lead currently.

Fighting the truth again... :wiggle:

In what way? I just showed you what the polls say. That's the truth.

Now is the time when you reply with something like, "not at all," or, "that's not the truth," or something equally stupid. The fact is, I just proved you wrong. ALL of the major polls in this nation show President Obama with a lead, with the only exception showing a tie. Please, come up with some trite reply and a smiley, to prove to us all how stupid you are.

Leaners are people who won't vote. So, unfortunately for Romney, he's the one who' losing votes from these people....

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I'm starting to see a repeating theme; our Asshat of the Year is dumb. That's not an anomaly.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
The only results that really matter are the results of the election. These polls sometime discourage people when they perceive their choice is being marginalized and their vote won't make a difference. I think this is Nobama's hope for victory because he sure as shit can't run on his record. Fuck, he's still running ads saying Romney outsourced jobs and that he hasn't released his tax records. Romney finally started firing back but I hope it's not too late.

The only results that really matter are the results of the election. These polls sometime discourage people when they perceive their choice is being marginalized and their vote won't make a difference. I think this is Nobama's hope for victory because he sure as shit can't run on his record. Fuck, he's still running ads saying Romney outsourced jobs and that he hasn't released his tax records. Romney finally started firing back but I hope it's not too late.

romney did outsource jobs dumbass

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Willl, youre like gene hackman in th posidion adventure trying to get the fools to climb the christmas tree. just not gonna happen.
there's only one way out.

See if you ask these people to:
A - Forget party loyalty for a minute.
B - Forget his skin pigmentation.
C - forget their hatred for the other party
And ask them to honestly tell you what has gotten better in this country in the last 3.5 years or ask them what has Obama done to help make their lives better...........they won't answer, only get pissed and nasty with you.
The left likes to break people up into groups based on skin pigmention, ok so what has he done for blacks to have a better life?
What has he done for hispanics? Women?
Is it easier to buy a home? get a good job? start a business? Just what has he done?
Direct question, with all his promises of hope and change that the suckers fell for in masses, what has he done for you?

I said it here first years ago.he's a wolf in sheeps clothing. his intentions are to break it down, not build it up.
And he's doing a good job so far. And if it's not intentional than he is at best incompetent.

Oh and don't worry about those phony polls the biased media is throwing at us. thats just another trick they use to pursued the naive to join the winner. Romney is going around the country attracting huge crowds.
Considering all the forces against him, especially the in full turbo obama campaign mode US media, Romney is doing just fine, And if they say he's down then he's probably up.

When it comes down to it most people will vote to save their families future over any other factor, and they know which lever that is.