• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Apparently, yes; I can be a bit detail oriented, which partially explains why I joined this site in the first place. ;)

Don't be too hard on Al_kemist just yet. I too had concerns about the wording of the question. In a different way. I sent my answer and will stand by the judges rules and decisions.

If some shit gets stirred up over the answer that would be too bad. Petra doesn't have to take this task on and Freeones doesn't have to give away anything. They provide enough free stuff to satisfy us all.

In horse racing you get nipped at the wire. Your horse gets bumped or falls down. Your horse gets taken down for an infraction. Just turn the page. There is another race.

bobjustbob

The rules really aren't that complicated! ^^ :facepalm: "PM your answer" doesn't mean "Post answer in this thread".

Don't worry. guitardevil will pay the price for this.

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Last edited by a moderator:
*** read the rules, please!

2.) DO NOT post your answer anywhere on the board. PM it to FreeOnes_Contests. If you decide to ignore this rule (by intention or lack of reading the rules) you will be disqualified from participating in further quiz contests

This is all very confusing

when do you get the myFO points for answering?

*** read the rules, please!

2.) DO NOT post your answer anywhere on the board. PM it to FreeOnes_Contests. If you decide to ignore this rule (by intention or lack of reading the rules) you will be disqualified from participating in further quiz contests

San Fernando Valley

:1orglaugh.....Noobs!

You shall all feel the wrath of :cthulhu:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I'm getting quite a black list going here for future contests.

And as for capital or capitol....the question does mention CITY so I think it's easy to infer what the sentence means. ;-)

Thanks, bobjustbob, with so many not being able to read the rules, it seems I have the opposite problem, reading too closely.

Also, thanks Petra for clarifying the question and not being too hard on me.

bobjustbob

I stand corrected. I did not know that San Fernando was a city. I have only heard of it referred to as San Fernando valley. I will now turn the page and hope for the best.

Petra AM SORRY TO SAY IT AGAIN.I DIDN GET MY PASS O ONLYTEASE & DIDN EVEN GET A PM REAGARDING IT.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN I WOULD GET IT.PLS REPLY!

thANK U!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Bleh...let me try the PM again.

I'm giving out all passes at the end of the month btw. ;)

bobjustbob

It's no longer the 26th.

Congratulations! You are todays winner of the "WHAT IS NOT TODAYS DATE CONTEST." Look for the big brown UPS truck to pull up into your driveway with your prize.

Stop back later so we can all debate the following:

If you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce will they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Congratulations! You are todays winner of the "WHAT IS NOT TODAYS DATE CONTEST." Look for the big brown UPS truck to pull up into your driveway with your prize.

Stop back later so we can all debate the following:

If you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce will they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does?

Well, I will get my fresh can of dried prunes and have some. But I will NOT eat the whole can as I did twenty-five years ago, when I was stupid enough to not know wht would be in store an hour later :1orglaugh

And back to your question: Yes I think those stewed cranberries would rather taste like those prunes.

Would you agree rhubarb stew would taste WAY better if you use strawberries instead rhubarb?