• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Today questions is so very easy :nanner:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 5019980, member: 114093"]FFS people! READ THE BLOODY RULES. It's not freakin rocket science!

Here is a big :kiss: for you, Petra ! :) Do you feel better now ?

If I were to get lucky and win a pass, but don't want it, can I trade it in for MyFO points? :dunno: And if I can't, can I give it to someone else? :dunno:

*I really don't want a pass, I just like the trivia and the points! :D

Petra

If I were to get lucky and win a pass, but don't want it, can I trade it in for MyFO points? :dunno: And if I can't, can I give it to someone else? :dunno:

*I really don't want a pass, I just like the trivia and the points! :D

If you win and don't want it, just pass and I'll pick another name. :)

Petra

Oct 25th pass of Only Tease goes to kinghitida!

*** read the rules, please!

2.) DO NOT post your answer anywhere on the board. PM it to FreeOnes_Contests. If you decide to ignore this rule (by intention or lack of reading the rules) you will be disqualified from participating in further quiz contests

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I think you mean "capital" with an "a". Here are the definitions:

capitol: a : a building in which a state legislative body meets, b : a group of buildings in which the functions of state government are carried out

capital: a : a city serving as a seat of government b : a city preeminent in some special activity {the fashion capital}

Please respond because it greatly changes my guess.

i wanted onlytease & i got it yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
thank u petra...'MWAH'.i think u will not ban me 4 giving this kiss;)

Hey, I think you mean "capital" with an "a". Here are the definitions:

capitol: a : a building in which a state legislative body meets, b : a group of buildings in which the functions of state government are carried out

capital: a : a city serving as a seat of government b : a city preeminent in some special activity {the fashion capital}

Please respond because it greatly changes my guess.

You're first post is correcting Miss Petra? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::ban::ban2:

Don't usually send PMs, so I have a quick question. I am sending the answers (as the rules state, via PM) but my "sent" folder reads 0. Does the send folder usually change status as you send messages?

^^ There are several options at the bottom of the PM window. If you haven't ticked "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder", the sent message won't show in your profile.

Much appreciated Greg, I didn't realize that. Most forums have the message auto save...which actually annoys me. Anyways, thanks for clarifying.

EDIT: 2.) DO NOT post your answer anywhere on the board. PM it to FreeOnes_Contests. If you decide to ignore this rule (by intention or lack of reading the rules) you will be disqualified from participating in further quiz contests.

Last edited by a moderator: