• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's Official: Arafat is Dead

Well, hopefully his successor will continue to seek peaceful way of achieving a palestinian state that can live peacefully along side israel!!

Or the Israelis can give back the country they stole.......either way is good.

Don't Start Fighting!

Shit, guys! The topic was not started to create or cause fights!!! It's just a news item.

Damn. Sorry I posted it... :(

Nightfly said:
Shit, guys! The topic was not started to create or cause fights!!! It's just a news item.

Damn. Sorry I posted it... :(

No worries dude, I think its about time that this conflict should finally be resolved once and for all, since its been going on for what seems like 4eva. I guess people are gonna wonder what will become of the PLO, and how this will affect the leadership, but at least israel is starting to pull back, which I think is a good sign. Beside, I dont think this thread should be about politics, more about a man who tried to bring peace to the middle east in his last years of his life.

peace in the middle east

who knows whats going to happen. palistinians and jews may fall in love or they my go to war. the next few months should be interesting.

lets all hope for peace

McRocket

Banned
Nightfly said:
Breaking news. This time it's the real deal and not a false alarm. Arafat has died in Paris.

What happens next?

Your becoming Freeones answer to CNN Headline News.

lol

pitino

are you talking to me?
Brino said:
Ummmm, they didn't steal it. How do you steal a country anyways?

Simple, You go to the country with USA in your back
and do what you like....

georges

Staff member
Some people probably never heard that Isreal was created in 1948. Arafat was leading some terrorists organization like the hamas, islamic djihad, the flplp and the fatah. He indirectly organized and is responsible of the death of thousands of Israelis that happened in 1st and the 2nd Intifada. Remember of what happened in Munich in 1972 and when a plane was hi jacked in 1975 and that lead to the entebbe raid with the as result the death of colonel Jehonathan Ntanyahu the brother of Benjamin Natanyahu.Arafat was unoble to control the terrorists movements.I hope his successor will be able to destruct all the terrorists groups and end this terrorism once for all.

georges

Staff member
bigdan1110 said:
It will just bring more instability in the middle-east... :fight:

We will see what happens over the long term.

itsame said:
Or the Israelis can give back the country they stole.......either way is good.

lol, true Israel are acting like a bully in a school yard! :mad:

georges

Staff member
ÆGEAN said:
lol, true Israel are acting like a bully in a school yard! :mad:

A bully on which are earth are you? Palestinian terrorists and kamikazes kill Israelis civilians and you want Israel not to react in order to protect its citizens?
Israel killed cheick Ahmed Yassine and his successor Abdel Rantissi thanksfully.
The bullies are the hamas, the islamic djihad, the fatah, the fplp and the plo as well as all organisations who supported and support terrorism.
What is the meaning of your post? Have you ever heard that Israel was created in 1948? I am not sure you have.

This Thread Was Not Meant for Debating!

PLEASE stop fighting/arguing, guys. That was not the point of this thread. It was/is news. That's all I meant to do. Some people are not really "in tune" with the news, and I just meant to share it here. Man...

Cheers. :hatsoff:

georges said:
Some people probably never heard that Isreal was created in 1948. Arafat was leading some terrorists organization like the hamas, islamic djihad, the flplp and the fatah. He indirectly organized and is responsible of the death of thousands of Israelis that happened in 1st and the 2nd Intifada. Remember of what happened in Munich in 1972 and when a plane was hi jacked in 1975 and that lead to the entebbe raid with the as result the death of colonel Jehonathan Ntanyahu the brother of Benjamin Natanyahu.Arafat was unoble to control the terrorists movements.I hope his successor will be able to destruct all the terrorists groups and end this terrorism once for all.
:georges:

I've always been quick to acknowledge that there's two sides to the Middle East debate, but when it comes to Arafat my feelings are decidely clear. As Georges points out, Arafat's hands have long been stained with the blood of innocent victims and, in my opinion, nothing can undo that. In my mind there's no such such thing as an "ex-terrorist," and while the argument can be made that Arafat somewhat redeemed himself late in life by adopting more moderate views, I have never reconciled myself with my opinion of him. In fact, I was deeply disturbed and appaulled when Arafat was allowed to address the General Assembly of the United Nations and when Clinton gleefully received him at the White House. No doubt Arafat's death with complicate matters, but that said I will not mourn his passing. He is a murderer in my mind... and I don't mourn murderers.
:2 cents:

Brino

Banned
Nightfly said:
PLEASE stop fighting/arguing, guys. That was not the point of this thread. It was/is news. That's all I meant to do. Some people are not really "in tune" with the news, and I just meant to share it here. Man...

Cheers. :hatsoff:

What did you expect? For us all to shed a tear?