• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It’s Offical I Am Giving Away $100,000 To Some Lucky Model!!!

MelissaMidwest

Official Checked Star Member
Hey everyone I just wanted to message and let you know about my new contest www.melissacontest.com!!! I have decided to give away $100,000 cash to the next ME!!! I figured I have made my career such a big success it was time to share it with someone else!!! I am now on the lookout for the next big adult model so if you know someone that might be the perfect fit send her my way!!! Below you will find a link to the contest site with all the rules and the entry forms!!! This is the biggest adult model contest ever so if you ever dreamed of making a lot of money, being in magazines and having your own website this is for you!!! If you know anyone that may be interested in the contest please let them know as this is a great opportunity for them!!! Thanks so much, Melissa Midwest

http://www.melissacontest.com

nncontestbanner.gif

member006

Closed Account
Hi,

I just wanted to tell you I think what you're doing is great. To pass on your good fortune and give a break to someone else as a mentor is a wonderful gesture. To give back is always the best gift you can give. I shiver at the thoughts some of the "American Idol" type scary videos you will probably receive, but certainly there are many beautiful girls out there that will give each other a run for the money. Many that would be a great addition to the industry, good luck everyone.

In the spirit of your thread, here's a smile for everyone. :) now all any of you have to do is pass it on. Giving can be contagious.

LL

is that 100000 dollars really coming out of your pocket? and, why give it to someone else? i will gladly take the cash off your hands. :)

member006

Closed Account
iamforever said:
is that 100000 dollars really coming out of your pocket? and, why give it to someone else? i will gladly take the cash off your hands. :)

I don't really know anything about the business. I can imagine business is business though and the prize is a investment of sorts. To be a "Agent" of the winner, getting a percentage of all of the said "winners" profits for a certain contract period. All can surly benefit from such a income if career is handled well and the "winner" a hottie as I'm sure she will be. She (MelissaMidwest) will get her "investment" back and then some I'm sure.

IMHO

It's great to hear that it are going good for you and best of luck in the contest

This has got to be the only time I have ever wished I was a really hot young babe! LOL Oh well! :dunno:

Last edited:
it's cool what you're doing. oh by the way can you convince Adri to do a hardcore scene, it would be awsome to see you both doing a real hardcore threesome sharing cocks and all.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Re: It’s Offical I Am Giving Away $100,000 To Some Lucky Model!!!

it's cool what you're doing. oh by the way can you convince Adri to do a hardcore scene, it would be awsome to see you both doing a real hardcore threesome sharing cocks and all.

::smacks you:: Dickass! It's been two years since she did that!

lol!!! :rofl:

I don't know how some of these guys revive threads from the dead...

member006

Closed Account

You do realize how old this thread is don't you? The starter hasn't even posted since 12/07.

+1

LL