• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's Jinxy Pie time! Enter to win a FREE pass to her brand new official site!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Our sexy southern belle, Jinxy Pie, has redesigned her Official Site and is relaunching it! TODAY! If you're a Jinxy fan you really ought to go take a look because it's looking pretty slick!

So to celebrate the redesign, JinxyPie has offered to give away 2 FREE month passes to her new site! All you need to do to try to win is answer the questions located below the contest rules and PM them to FreeOnes_Contests to be entered in the drawing!

And as always, you'll get 25 myFreeOnes points just for playing along!

Contest Rules

- The contest goes from now until Wednesday, October 12th at 7am EST.

- To be eligable for the drawing, all questions must be answed correctly. You can find the answers at JinxyPie's babe section on FreeOnes, her Official Site, or her posts on this board (click the statistics tab to "post stalk" her).

- You must have 5 or more posts on the board by the end of the contest to be put in the drawing.

- Send your answers to FreeOnes_Contests. DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD. :cthulhu:

JinxyPie Questions! Do you know your Jinxy?!

1. What state was Jinxy born in?

2. Jinxy Pie has an informational series of short videos. What is it called?

3. True or False. Jinxy doesn't do live cam shows.

4. What the heck is JinxyVille?

5. Jinxy works on her site with someone else. Who is it?

Send your answers to FreeOnes_Contests!

Attachments

• Jinxy.JPG
    Jinxy.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
Woohoo!!! :party:

We've been working hard on this new look, and I hope you all like it!

FYI, for as long as I can keep my eyes open, I'm sitting in a site-wide FREE chat. It is nearing 3am, and I'm not super sleepy... how long can I last? LOL! Come on, Petra even popped in! :D

Good luck on the contest, guys!

jinxypie

FYI, for as long as I can keep my eyes open, I'm sitting in a site-wide FREE chat. It is nearing 3am, and I'm not super sleepy... how long can I last? LOL! Come on, Petra even popped in! :D

Apparently I'm a pansy... lol. I made it until 3:30am before calling it quits in the chat. Never fear! I will pop back in once I wake up! :D

I'd love to hear feedback from you all regarding the new look of the website. :shy:

Again, good luck to you all in the contest! :kiss:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
ooo, i wonder if i should spoil myself with some JP.

like the new site design, btw.

I'm crossing my fingers, toes and balls hoping to win this one :D

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I think the design looks nice, very clean.

jinxypie

ooo, i wonder if i should spoil myself with some JP.

like the new site design, btw.

The answer is YES! :kiss:

Thanks, I am very happy with the way it turned out!

I'm crossing my fingers, toes and balls hoping to win this one :D

Good luck to you! :D

I think the design looks nice, very clean.

Thanks! :) I think it's a complete upgrade, compared to the previous design.

So hope i win

Good luck, chat buddy! :D

New design looks sweet! :)

Thanks maleyboo! :kiss:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Damn, I guess me being sick with a massive cold, fever and all makes me not be able to have a chance :dunno:

I wish everyone of you the best!!!

Gonna had to search for the answers to those questions because the site looks really good and the intro vid is really awesome!!

Great job Jinxy!!

Fantastic Site Jinxy!

Jon S.

Banned
I feel sorry for everyone, so I decided to help. Here are "the answers"! :D

1. Alaska
2. Iron Chef, Jinxypie edition.
3. True
4. It's the original Capital of Alaska.
5. Quentin Tarantino

Glad I could be of "some help"! :thumbsup: :D

jinxypie

The video looks good...when that guy throws you on the bed...top notch...

Thanks! It's definitely a favorite part of the video. ;)

Nice video! Have I already mentioned that I love your voice? :o

I so want to win this! I never wanted to win something else on FreeOnes more! And I so deserve it! :shy:

Oh maley! Good luck to you! :kiss:

Damn, I guess me being sick with a massive cold, fever and all makes me not be able to have a chance :dunno:

I wish everyone of you the best!!!

Feel betta, Supadupa one. :kiss:

Gonna had to search for the answers to those questions because the site looks really good and the intro vid is really awesome!!

Great job Jinxy!!

I'm so glad you like it! :D Good luck to you as well.

Fantastic Site Jinxy!

Thanks a bunch! :D

I feel sorry for everyone, so I decided to help. Here are "the answers"! :D

1. Alaska
2. Iron Chef, Jinxypie edition.
3. True
4. It's the original Capital of Alaska.
5. Quentin Tarantino

Glad I could be of "some help"! :thumbsup: :D

Look at you, being so "helpful". Wonder if these intelligent creatures are going to accept your "help". ;) hehee...

Jon S.

Banned
Look at you, being so "helpful". Wonder if these intelligent creatures are going to accept your "help". ;) hehee...
One can hope. :D You know what they say....you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. ;)

Now I'll be forever dying to know is someone actually submits my answers in the contest. What I do know is that, if they want to "win" they'd beter. :1orglaugh

the site is amazing. i was pretty impressed with the layout and videos, the way you broke it down in workable chunks instead of presenting it in one massive clusterfuck. needless to say, you're gorgeous and i super hope i win too :D

jinxypie

Now I'll be forever dying to know is someone actually submits my answers in the contest. What I do know is that, if they want to "win" they'd beter. :1orglaugh

Maybe Petra will let us know. If they DO take your answers, then ... well, they deserve what they get. ;)

the site is amazing. i was pretty impressed with the layout and videos, the way you broke it down in workable chunks instead of presenting it in one massive clusterfuck. needless to say, you're gorgeous and i super hope i win too :D

Thank you so much! Good luck to you in the contest! :D