• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> It's back!! Add FreeOnes Galleries to Your MyFreeOnes Favorites!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I have some really good news for you guys! Some of you may remember a feature on our FreeOnes Galleries where you could save the gallery to your MyFreeOnes favorites! Well, after a long absence it's finally back!

For those of you who wern't fortunate enough to know this great feature, here's how it works:

1.) Make sure you're logged into your MyFreeOnes account.

2.) Find a FreeOnes gallery either by choosing the newest galleries from the front page OR visiting the page with ALL of the galleries!

3.) Find a gallery that you like and then click on the link! As you can see from the picture below, if you're logged into MyFreeOnes you'll see an "add gallery" button at the bottom!

add_gallery.jpg

4.) Now in the future, you can always find the galleries you add in your MyFreeOnes favorites!!

Untitled-6.jpg

Enjoy!

Why did it go away in the first place?

It needed a break! Would you want to get clicked several times a day? :rolleyes:
That depends. If you were the one clicking on me several times a day, I wouldn't mind. In fact, I'd actually want that. :lovecoupl

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Sounds like an awesome feature. Time to get busy adding!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I've already run into a problem. I tried adding a gallery to my list and it said "Could Not Add Gallery to Your List!"

Let me know if it happens again. I was able to add a gallery just fine to your account.