• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It seems that winter has returned.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
This is the 2nd time it has snowed this week.

We've had rain for 2 days after months of dry weather so I guess a good thing, temperature is all over the place

We go from 0 to 17 on a daily basis. I break a sweat biking to work and freeze my ass off biking home.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Winter is coming!

But I don't think Lord Varys likes fish pie.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i welcome winter over here. it was hot now its nice.

cloudy and gloomy. just like my mood.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
80 tomorrow here @ the beautiful Jersey Shore......Yeah Buddy! :thumbsup:

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
It was snowing in Scotland during the week.But it was there one day,and gone the next so we'll be having the
midgie storms soon :brick:

Seasons don't mean anything now.

Sometimes you have a very cold and snowy January, then almost 60°F (=15°T) in February, then the cold comes back in March.
Sometimes there's a huge heatwave in July and then it's raining all over August...

But still some of you don't believe in Global warming and climate fucked up because of human pollution.
Or is it that you don't wanna believe it...

Facetious

Moderated
Re: It seems that winter has returned.

:yesyes:

Pea sized hail attacks, gusty northerlies, lightning >thunder, cloudbursts... etc. ad nauseam have been the rule around here in central coastal Calif lately... but that's OK because prior to this latest series of storms, or local rainfall totals were only recording 45% of the normal annual average at this time.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Re: It seems that winter has returned.

:yesyes:

Pea sized hail attacks, gusty northerlies, lightning >thunder, cloudbursts... etc. ad nauseam have been the rule around here in central coastal Calif lately... but that's OK because prior to this latest series of storms, or local rainfall totals were only recording 45% of the normal annual average at this time.

Those systems have moved into the plain states now and a lot of forcasts say they are going to be wrecking some havoc. Reid Timmer has been going freaking spastic on his Facebook updates the last few hours. Hey may have achieved orgasm with a couple of systems.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
The weather has been bipolar here in PA too. For a good two weeks in March, it was sunny and warm every day. Then the next week it was rainy. Just two days ago, it was sunny in the morning, then started raining, then just cloudy, then started snowing, then just cloudy, then sunny, and then, out of nowhere, it started hailing! The last two weeks have been a mixture of sunny and cold, or rainy and cold. Grrrr.. It's like this in April every year.