• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Israel shows abilities for Iran strike

WASHINGTON - A large Israeli military exercise this month may have been aimed at showing Jerusalem's abilities to attack Iranian nuclear facilities.

In a substantial show of force, Israel sent warplanes and other aircraft on a major exercise in the Eastern Mediterranean early this month, Pentagon officials said Friday.

Israel's military refused to confirm or deny that the maneuvers were practice for a strike in Iran.

Good! Let Ahmadinefuck see that they aren't all bark and no bite.

Story

dick van cock

Closed Account
The Israeli military might be ready to launch the pre-emptive strike ... the political leadership isn't...

First, Israel has to get rid of Ehud Olmert who has proven inept in dealing with the Lebanon campaign in 2006.

What Israel needs is a PM Netanyahu who is credible enough to take out Iran's nuclear potential.

Do it, Tzipi! Number one: Putsch against Olmert; Number two: Wipe out the Persian threat.

georges

Staff member
Hope Israel will destroy Iran's nuclear plant as they did for Irak's Ozirak nuclear plant.

The other thing is that Iran learned from the the attack on Iraq's nuclear facility and has put there stuff under ground and not all in one place.

The Israeli military might be ready to launch the pre-emptive strike ... the political leadership isn't...

First, Israel has to get rid of Ehud Olmert who has proven inept in dealing with the Lebanon campaign in 2006.

What Israel needs is a PM Netanyahu who is credible enough to take out Iran's nuclear potential.

Do it, Tzipi! Number one: Putsch against Olmert; Number two: Wipe out the Persian threat.

Their leadership might not be ready to strike, but I think this is setting a precedent that says Israel shouldn't be fucked with because, although they may lack the brains, they certainly don't lack the brawn.

Wouldn't be great for world peace if Israel was erased from the world map?

Not really. If you take out Israel, you still have the Middle East as an unstable region that's prone to violence and sectarian wars.

If we give in just a single inch, we encourage the lunatics to pursue their goal of the Ummah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummah

Every foot of land is a total capitulation.

The thing is that they can't have this Ummah of which you speak because they're too busy blowing each other up over sectarian differences within their own religion. I don't think that the existence of Israel is a capitulation for the West. It really shouldn't have anything to do with the realization of the Ummah.

I can't help but think that we wouldn't even be in this situation if it wasn't for David Letterman's Ummah/Oprah gaffe at the Academy Awards years ago.:dunno:

Seriously, though. I don't think Ahmadinejad is going to take the US or Israel seriously until they invade Iranian airspace and actually run practice missions right over his damn facilities. Maybe then he'll tone it down a little bit.

Unfortunately invading Iranian airspace will be considered an "act of war" and will basically be the point of no return for going into war with Iran. So as long as you're going to invade airspace, you better be on more than a "practice mission."

boobmanz

I love big booty too!
Not really. If you take out Israel, you still have the Middle East as an unstable region that's prone to violence and sectarian wars.

Maybe it's unstable due to Israel?

The whole problem with Iran is that it's made important by Bush c.s. We all know what an idiot he is. Why do people still take him seriously and thus Iran. Iran is nothing and not a thread to the Western World by far, as wasn't Irak.

The other thing is that Iran learned from the the attack on Iraq's nuclear facility and has put there stuff under ground and not all in one place.

I doubt that they learned all that much, or we wouldn't be discussing this.

Wouldn't be great for world peace if Israel was erased from the world map?

WHAT!?!?!?!? :eek: You are seriously advocating destroying an entire nation and its people? Even wanting Iran to back down, I don't want them wiped from the map. That's fucking crazy.

Maybe it's unstable due to Israel?

The whole problem with Iran is that it's made important by Bush c.s. We all know what an idiot he is. Why do people still take him seriously and thus Iran. Iran is nothing and not a thread to the Western World by far, as wasn't Irak.

Blaming Bush for who is leading Iran, and what that guy does/is/thinks, as well as the unstable history of the middle east is like blaming Clay Aiken for the Beatles breaking up. First of all, isn't the "Bush is an idiot" pretty worn thin by now? It's like a broken record (even if it's true :D ) And what has his presidency had to do with the leader of Iran wanting to destroy Israel? Please don't make it seem like before Bush, the Middle East was this peaceful, stable little valley where everyone got along.

ANYONE who would seek to gain nuclear weapons technology to use against another nation, especially based on theological differences, is a threat to the western world. Hell, they're a threat to the eastern world, the northern world, the southern world, and other worlds, too.

And lastly, ask Iran, Israel, the Kurdish people, and Kuwait if Iraq (led by the same guy against all of them) wasn't a threat.

H

Ok, so first take out isreal, than take out the rest of the middle east. Let's get rid of india and asia too while we are at it.

If you want world peace you are going to have to get rid of russia and the US as well. also most of south america and africa.

at that point central europe will be inspired to become an empire again, so do them last.

Ok so take your pick where you want to live, you got Canada, Sweden, or Australia, and then some various island nations.

sounds good to me.

Ok, so first take out isreal, than take out the rest of the middle east. Let's get rid of india and asia too while we are at it.

If you want world peace you are going to have to get rid of russia and the US as well. also most of south america and africa.

at that point central europe will be inspired to become an empire again, so do them last.

Ok so take your pick where you want to live, you got Canada, Sweden, or Australia, and then some various island nations.

sounds good to me.

Um, actually it was boobmanz that was advocating taking out Israel to promote peace. I was merely pointing out that, with or without Israel, the Middle East is an unstable region. I was not advocating getting rid of any nation.

Here's a dramatic rendering of how this might have looked:

1qg7m0.jpg

Whatever happens I hope we stay out of it, which I highly doubt we are going to do.

I also wonder if they are thinking about doing it before Bush is out of office.